Jeongchan ~ Arranged

Ship Chan X Jeongin
Angst
Fluff
AU
Requested by fairyyji

———-

"I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF IT" Chan's loud voice could be heard through the mansion, the 23 sighed in annoyance as he sat back down. away from the boy he's been stuck with for the last few months. Yang Jeongin.

The younger boy was sat awkwardly at the end of the sofa across from their parents who had very hard, stern expressions etched onto their faces. The 20 year old was just hoping to finally finish this unnecessary meeting so he could go back to his college work.

"This isn't up for discussion Chan, In a couple of months you shall be marrying each other" Chan's father spoke up.

Chan crossed his arms and let out a loud huff. "What makes you think I want to marry at 23?"

"It's not about your age dear, we need to do this for the company, if we don't have a legal bond between the families by the end of the year both our contracts could fall through" Jeongin's mother spoke up.

Jeongin took a large gulp of his water, that was definitely the wrong thing to say, especially at an already angered Chan.

"The-the company? What about my own life, I don't even get to chose who I fall in love with, who I spend the rest of my life with?!"

"You have someone to love, and who will love you back sitting right next to you Chan" His mother argued back before she abruptly stood up.

"I expect you two to at least be together by next month" she walked quickly out of the room. Jeongin could hear the front door opening and closing loudly.

Jeongin's own parents stood up and smiled towards Jeongin before wishing him a goodbye and left just as quickly . The only person who stayed was Chan's father.

"You best not disappoint us." Once again Chan's father stood up but left without saying goodbye.

The pair didn't speak for a few seconds after the front door was slammed shut. Jeongin placed down his glass and went to turn to the brown haired boy but before he could even speak, the older boy had stood up and was walking to their shared bedroom. Looks like Jeongin was taking the sofa again.

Jeongin flinched at the loud slam of Chan angrily closing the bedroom door, yeah he didn't want to be in that room tonight.   Walking over to the box filled with a few spare blankets and pillows Jeongin made a makeshift bed on the sofa and for himself comfy. 

— 6 hours later——

The younger boy didn't remember ever falling asleep but he definitely wasn't expecting to wake up in his bed. Slowly turned the blonde haired boy first saw Chan's back facing away from him as expected.
Did chan carry him here?
Turning the other way he noticed it was still only 4am so he has plenty of time to sleep more.

Jeongin soon fell asleep again and shifted and shuffled around getting comfortable, unconsciously rolling and wrapping his arm around Chan's waist.

Both males slept contently without noticing of their right contact.

~ time skip~

Jeongin was sitting eating some ramen for lunch whilst Chan was watching something on Netflix. They had woken up tangled together and Chan had pushed Jeongin off when he realised their position and had ultimately ignore Jeongin more than before if that was possible.

Jeongin knew that he needed to sort out the pairs relationship to at least be friendship of some sort. Maybe more, and the only way Jeongin could do that was talking to the eldest.
Finishing up his ramen he placed the bowl in the sink for someone to wash up later and cautiously made his way over to the living room where the eldest was sitting watching music bank or something similar on the TV.