Minsung- Cheesecake

Ship- Minho X Jisung
- Little AU
- fluff
-soft

Requested by rxxne_aa
——————————

"Come on Sungie" Minho smiled at the small boy who was wrapped up in a cream blanket which had squirrel cartoons on it.

"Nooooo" the little responded covering his face with the blanket.

Jisung had slipped during the night and the two were suppose to be going on a date later, so Minho decided to change their plans and treat Jisung. And that was usually done with a heap ton of cheesecake.

Whenever Minho had to look after his little, he found it impossible to ever say 'no' to the younger. Mainly because Jisung was adorable and the elder never wanted to see Jisung cry. He was usually a great little but today Jisung was definitely being mischievous.

"If you come out we can get you some cheesecake? How about that?" Minho suggested to the boy

At the word cheesecake Jisung uncovered his face. , "weally?!"

"Of course Sungie" Minho smiled lightly.

"What about seeing Minnie yeah?" Minho added and Jisung shot up and stumbled over to his shoes trying to get them on fast.

"Woahhh not so fast Sungie" Minho smiled and crouched down to help the little. Jisung hugged his stuffy whilst waiting for Minho to then grab his own shoes and wallet,not forgetting his phone. Jisung was dressed in a kitten onesie which Minho had gifted him for Christmas.

The trip to Hyunjin's was fast and Jisung had been sitting quietly and behaving in the car just watching the rain drops race on the windows.
Soon the pair pulled up to the apartment and Jisung tried to open the door to get out. Minho was glad he remembered child lock.

Jisung whined as he tugged at the car door so Minho walked around and opened it for him before picking him up after the boy gave grabby hands.

"You excited?" Minho asked the little as they walked to the front door.

"Wes! Wes Wes!" Jisung giggled

The door soon swung open and Hyunjin was standing there, there was the faint sound of tv playing so Minho guessed Seungmin must be downstairs for once.

"Hey guys, come on in" Hyunjin smiled warmly and let Minho kick of his shoes before getting Jisung to sit on the ground whilst he removed the small boy's own.

Jisung quickly ran off to the living room already chatting brightly to Seungmin.  Minho smiled and followed Hyunjin into the kitchen as they made themselves some coffee.

"Didn't you have a date today?" Hyunjin asked as the pair waited for the coffee to brew.

"Yeah, but Sungie slipped last night and so instead of making him come out of headspace I thought it would be easier to just change our plans. I'm just glad you guys were in otherwise it would've just been a trip to the cheesecake shop" Minho explained keeping a close eye on Jisung who seemed to be stealing Seungmin's colouring pencils.

It wasn't long before Minnie came crying to Hyunjin.

"Swungie stole my pensils" Seungmin cried as Hyunjin hugged the boy.