Line up gone wrong - minsung

Just a Drabble I wrote for a twt moot but enjoy

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-police lineup gone wrong
-comedy

"Right, so we've done a check on the area and the CCTV footage and we have a few suspects on who we believe stole your car" The police officer spoke to Jisung as the boy nervously sat in their office, leg bouncing, his nails getting bitten until there was nothing left.

"I-okay," Jisung nodded along to what the officer started to say.

"We have them all lined up, if you follow me I'll show you the way"

Without another word the officer stood up and motioned for the nervous boy to follow, it wasn't everyday that Jisung's old rundown car would get stolen, but then it was his own fault for believing that leaving it running with the keys in the ignition just to pop in and grab some kimbap from the convenience store would be fine...

Walking down a long white hallway they made it to a room where there stood five men all holding a sign with a number which Jisung didn't really understand what they were for.

"Right, so I want you to finger someone here please" the officer looked down at his clipboard which he produced from thin-air.

"I-I'm sorry What?" Jisung's eyes widened as he turned to the five men who didn't even seem to be affected by the words.

"You heard me, finger someone" the officer shrugged as he looked over at the young boy.

Jisung flushed a bright red as he looked over the five men in front of him. He had to finger someone?! In front of everyone?! What kind of interrogation was this?
He scanned over the five men and quickly crossed out the first three in the line. All a lot older than he was.

"Hurry up boy, we don't have all day" the officer seemed to be getting impatient.

"R-right" Jisung gulped as he headed over to one of the boys who seemed to be around his age, a leather jacket on with a pair of black ripped jeans and purple hair hidden under a beanie.

Jisung took a deep breath before kneeling down in front of the stranger.

"S-sorry" Jisung mumbled as his red face never faded as he lifted his hand to the boy's waist.

As soon as his fingers came in contact with the purple heads hip he flinched away.
"W-what are you doing?" He heard the officer say from behind him.

"I-I'm fingering someone.." Jisung's eyes widened as he turned back to the police officer, completely confused at the situation.

The older boy held in a laugh as he realised the situation, "he meant point to who stole your car" he sniggered lightly.

"What?!" Jisung hissed as he covered his face in embarrassment and stood up.

The older boy grabbed the boy's wrist tugging lightly to get Jisung's attention. Jisung turned around face completely over heating and splotchy red as he tried to cover up the tears that threatened to fall from the pure embarrassment of the situation.

"Later" he winked at the boy looking at him up and down before letting go of his wrist.

Jisung hurried back to the officer, "I-it was none of them" Jisung hurried out the room and to the bathroom.
His pants were far too tight and he knew for a fact that a certain purple head noticed as well.

He ran his wrists under cold water as he stared at the running water trying to pretend that he hadn't just done what he thought he did. There was a small squeak of a door as someone entered.

"Now... what do you say about finishing that fingering huh?" The boy's voice was heard as Jisung looked up from the sink, spotting the purple head  in the mirror coming up behind him.

"Sure..."