Changlix - souls

Ship- Changbin X Felix
-Soulmate AU
-Changlix
-string
Requested by NoemiSTAY

————————————

"Chan what happens if tomorrow my string doesn't connect with yours" Felix suddenly thought of as he was sat on the sofa in between Chan's legs.

Tomorrow was the 15th September and Felix would finally be turning 19, finally he would find out who his soulmate is.
He'd already had Jisung screaming down the phone complaining that his string had connected with Lee Minho's his worst enemy. The boy continued ranting about it constantly so Felix decided to just hang up on the boy. Felix knew that Jisung secretly had a crush on the boy. 

"Lix, if we don't connect it's okay, it just means we weren't meant to be, okay. Please don't be upset if it doesn't connect" Chan pulled Felix back further on his chest pulling the boy back to carry on watching Black Butler.

"But....I'll be sad" Felix muttered.

Chan sighed lightly, as much as he wanted Felix's string to connect with his he already had a feeling in the bottom of his stomach saying they wouldn't.

——-small time skip——-

The next morning Felix woke up to his blaring alarm. 7:30am. He had school, it was very rare for him to have a birthday on the weekend. As he woke up Felix hadn't even noticed that his string was now attached to something. He sleepy walked to the bathroom and washed and got ready for school.

Chan had left that evening excusing himself saying he had to finish up some school work. His mother had work as so Felix didn't get woken up by the smell of birthday pancakes like usual. 

Grabbing a quick Banana (banana boat) the red hair boy began the fairly short walk to school. As Felix was plugging in his headphones there was a loud honk of a car and Felix turned to see Chan pulling up beside him. 

"Hey, birthday boy!" Chan grinned and stopped the car to let Felix hop in.

The said boy inwardly cringed at the comments chan made as he exclaimed how excited Felix must be. Felix simply smiled and the pair began making their way to the school.

"so who do you think it will be?" Chan questioned to break the silence.

Felix who had been staring out the window casually humming 'heartshaker' by Twice turned his head. "huh?"

Chan rolled his eyes" Did you really forget Lixie?" 

Almost in an instant Felix realised what Chan had been talking about, his string, it was not connected to someone. As Felix checked out his wrist his heart ached slightly as he noticed Chan's wrist was bare, bar the red string wrapped round his wrist, nothing extending off it.  

Felix felt fresh tears come as he realised that he wasn't destined to be with Chan.

"Lix don't cry, I had a feeling this would happen, it would've been too good to be true. Also you never know the person who you are connected with may be perfect for you" Chan gave a reassuring smile.   

They soon pulled up to the school and Felix Immediately took note that his string was pointing towards the school, they were here. Chan dropped Felix off whilst he went to park the car further down the street.  As soon as the red head got out the car he spotted Jisung running towards him carrying a present. Close to him was Lee Minho who held a cold expression as he got dragged towards him. Jisung and Minho's string was short so they couldn't separate, mainly because they both disliked each other. It was basically the strings way of making them spend time together so that they would start to like each other.