Binsung- i'll be there for you

Ship- Changbin X Jisung
- friendship
-comfort
-soft

Requested by Blinkblink_

——————-

Write. Write, write.
Think,think,think.

That's all that occupied Jisung's mind. He had too many deadlines, too many songs to perfect before their debut. He was stressed. Very stressed.

Chan had gone back to the dorm a few hours ago claiming he would just continue working there. Jisung wanted to do the same but knew as soon as he got back he'd be dragged into playing some random game with Felix or having to help Jeongin with homework.

Because of his decisions it was now 1am. Jisung's eyes had become drowsy and he couldn't think straight. His mind was wandering over and over.

He must perfect the songs
He needs to practice more
He isn't a good enough singer
He can't dance like Minho Hyung
His producing skills in no where on par with Changbin and chan.

Jisung felt his breathing become heavy and unstable. He tried to focus on his work and on the computers in front on him but his eyes didn't want to focus on the music software.

Tightly drawing his hands into a fist he tried to pushed out the anxiety that was building up but it wasn't working. In fact it made it worse.

He needed someone.

Managing to pull out his phone he scrolled a little way down to find the one person he could rely on to not laugh at him during these situations.

Plasse cme helpl

His shaking hands weren't letting him message and spell correctly but he knew his Hyung would understand what he meant.

Dropping his phone onto the floor, Jisung slid off his spiny chair onto the ground and crawled into the dark corner to curl up into a tiny ball to hide away in hopes making himself as small as possible will somehow help.

Jisung was unsure how long he was sat there trying to stop his own tears before he heard the door open and a soft sigh was heard.

"Hey ji, it's okay, Hyung is here"

The distinct voice of Changbin ring out and Jisung lifted his face to see that Changbin had crouched down to Jisung.
Without saying anything Changbin opened his arms and Jisung immediately made his move to collapse into the safe arms of his Hyung.

"What's got you like this sung?" Changbin asked as he held Jisung tightly and rubbed his back.

"The come..back..... lyrics.... I'm not good enough" Jisung said through gasps of breathes as he slowly calmed down more.

"Of course you are good enough" Changbin moved them around so he was sitting more comfortable with Jisung rest on his shoulder.

"I'm just too stressed" Jisung looked down and begun picking his fingers.

"I'm here if you need me, you know that ji" Changbin patted the boys head.

"Not always, you always give Seungmin,Jeongin and Felix affection" Jisung pouted glumly.

Changbin sighed and his eyes wandered the studio before he spoke up.
"They come to me first, I've gotten so used to it that I now go to them as well. Do you think I'm not affectionate enough to you ji?" Changbin asked worried.

"I guess I'm just more jealous that I feel like I've been replaced" Jisung sighed feeling tears well up in his eyes again.

Changbin gave Jisung the tightest hug.
"You should've told me Jisung, now I feel like a bad friend."

"I'm sorry Hyung" Jisung muttered.

Standing up Changbin pulled Jisung to his feet. The older boy turned to the work on the computers and quickly saved it all.

"Let's get out of here, how about some cheesecake yeah? My treat" Changbin smiled

Jisung smiled and nodded
"If you're paying, always."

—————-
Kinda short but I hope you still enjoy!