A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]

Ship Minho x Jisung
movie marathon
fluff
more fluff
soft

"Hannie?" Minho called out as he walked through the front door of the small flat he shared with his boyfriend. He could tell the younger was in from the black platform shoes lying by the front door.

He could hear the television in the front room and so quickly made his way there after dropping off the shopping he had done on his way back from work.

There was no response from the younger and so Minho assumed he didn't hear him or was fast asleep. His suspicions were correct as he soon spotted Jisung curled up under a blanket lying on the sofa fast asleep, a random documentary playing in the background.

Minho had to stop himself from squealing at how adorable Jisung looked in that very moment with his cheeks pushed out from being pressed against the cushions.

Quietly walking up to the boy Minho beant down as brushed the stray hairs out of the younger's face, he couldn't help himself from stroking the younger's plush cheeks as he did so.

"Minnie?" Jisung mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes, his mouth forming a small smile.

"Hey baby, I was going to start cooking but didn't want you to be half asleep whilst we ate" Minho said softly, not wanting to hurt the smaller boy's ears considering he had just woken up from a nap.

Jisung raised the blanket that was covering him and rubbed his eyes as he let Minho stroke his hair. 

"What are you cooking?" Jisung blinked a few times before slowly pushing himself up.

"How about soup? It's quick to make and I know we have our Christmas movie marathon tonight cause it's the 17th already, so we'll be snacking a lot anyways" Minho sat beside the younger as he cupped his face.

Jisung let out a small yawn with a tired nod making Minho coo.

"Go and wake yourself up, I don't want you falling asleep whilst eating" Minho chuckled and kissed Jisung on the forehead before making his way to the kitchen to get started on the meal.

Jisung flopped back down and covered his face with the blanket half wishing he could go back to sleep, but he knew Minho was going to throw water on him if he did that. He'll never forget the one time he was supposed to stay awake and lay the table ready for their dinner but instead fell fast asleep and the only way Minho could, or rather decided, to wake him up was by throwing ice cold water over him.

Minho got to work making a quick soup with an abundance of vegetables so that it would be healthy and help them both from catching a cold, Jisung especially was prone to catching an illness during the winter.

Minho began making the soup, first making sure the rice cooker was on and actually had rice in it. He started with chopping up some Onions, garlic, celery, carrots, parsnips and thyme, all to cook gently in a pan of oil. Once the onions had softened he transferred it to a larger pot and added in the correct amount of water, mainly just eyeballing it.  With this he included the rice.

He let it start to simmer as he grabbed out two bowls.

As he did Jisung came into the kitchen and wrapped himself around Minho.

"You okay Sungie?" Minho asked as he noticed Jisung was more awake now and had changed out of his work clothes that he had fallen asleep in and was now dressed in a loose shirt and Minho's hoodie, along with some sweatpants and fluffy squirrel socks.  Minho squeezed Jisung's connected hands around his waist.

"Can I pick the films tonight?" Jisung asked as he hid himself in Minho's back as the hyung added in some chopped leeks and parsley to the soup.

The dancer pulled Jisung round so they were facing each other, "If you lay the table then yes" Minho ruffled the boy's hair and unlatched his hands. Jisung slumped away and whined but nevertheless started to pull out some mats and get some side dishes arranged.