Minsung- First Meetings

Ship- Minho x Jisung

-short AU

-Based on the story of How Minho and Jisung first met

I wrote this as a Joke when I was live streaming talking to friends on discord so enjoy :) Probably not any good cause I wasn't really putting in effort for details 

-----------

It was already lunch time and Jisung was more or less knackered. His rap teacher had put him through endless drills for his pronunciations and also tried to get him to actually learn his lyrics, not freestyle. 

Thankfully the lesson had come to an end and the squirrel boy was free from the torture and was planning to meet up with Chan Hyung and Changbin Hyung at lunch to figure out how they were going to record their next 3racha mixtape. 

Walking along the 3rd floor of JYP Jisung began searching for Jeongin. Not only because he wanted to bug the younger but he knew Jeongin had money on him and he needed it for food. Glancing into the windows of each room Jisung noticed a few other trainees. One being Hwang Hyunjin. 

The boy was too good looking and frankly, Jisung hated it ever since Hyunjin joined JYP. Quickly passing by that door so he couldn't start an argument with the elder Jisung finally found his target. 

"Innie!" Jisung swung the door open completely disregarding Jeongin was actually practicing his vocals. 

With the sudden noise of Jisung, the maknae jumped and turned around. 

"Oh hey Hyung!" Jeongin smile and put down his sheet music. 

"Hi, Can I please borrow some money?" Jisung looked to Jeongin trying his best to give puppy eyes but knew the younger wouldn't fall for it. 

Sighing and rolling his eyes Jeongin turned back to his music and went through his notes on the page. 

"Innie, please, I'm your favourite hyung right?" Jisung moved further into the small room and plucked away the piece of paper Jeongin was staring at.

"Nope you aren't my favourite Jisung" Jeongin replied completely dropping the honorifics.

"Wha-what? who?" Jisung demanded, crossing his arms and putting on a serious face.

"Channie hyung of course" Jeongin smiled brightly. 

"Did he pay for your late night snacks again?" Jisung huffed out and made his way back to the door. Stupid Chan hyung, always making everyone prefer him. 

"Maybe it's because he doesn't steal money off me, I steal it off him instead" Jeongin laughed. 'It's a win-win situation" 

Jisung left the room without saying bye to the younger. Now he didn't have any money to eat food. 

As the now sulky squirrel walked down the halls of the third floor he didn't noticed two other people walking towards him, he ultimately turned the corner and crashed into one of them and landed on the ground. 

"Yah...Hyunj-" Jisung was quick to stop his sentence when he noticed the boy he had knocked into wasn't Hyunjin. It was a trainee he hadn't even seen before. A very Hot trainee at that. 

"O-oh, I'm sorry" Jisung blushed brightly and stood up quickly giving a bow. 

Looking back up in embarrassment Jisung realised he was with Seungmin, must be a new vocal trainee then.  The boy had short black hair and cat like eyes and was smiling despite the incident. 

"That's okay" A quiet voice came out of the boy.

"Oh, Jisung this is Minho hyung he's a new trainee here!. It's his first day today so I'm just showing him around" Seungmin explained as Jisung looked between the pair.  

"Hi Jisung" Minho gave a short bow and smiled again," What are you training in?" the new boy asked Jisung who was still a complete mess and also freaking out that the hot new trainee was even speaking to him. 

"Oh I sing, wait no. I mean, yeah I rap" Jisung stuttered out his words.  

Minho chuckled at the mess that is Han Jisung. ,"Oh that's cool, I do dance!" Minho smiled.

"Dance?" Jisung questioned. He was certain the boy was a new vocalist. 

"Minho Hyung was a performer for BTS! It's so cool" Seungmin gushed. 

Jisung looked wide eyes at the now blushing boy. 

"Really?" Jisung asked in awe. 

"Oh- you know that?" Minho asked looking at Seungmin who was beaming. 

"Yeah, the news spread pretty quickly. Anyways Minho may be joining our group hyung!" Seungmin smiled at Jisung.

"Channie's group?" Jisung asked. He looked over to Minho and felt himself smile more. He could be on a team with Minho?!. 

"Well that sounds great" Jisung fiddled with his shirt, he didn't dare make eye contact with Minho incase he ended up blushing again. Alas, just the thought of doing that made his face heat up. 

"You okay Ji? you don't look great" Seungmin asked.

Jisung turned towards Seungmin, "hmm, oh yeah I'm good, yeah" Jisung scratched the back of his neck. 

He was utterly screwed if Lee Minho was going to be in the same group as him.

----------