Sun basking and scratches - minsung

Ship- Jisung X Minho
-Minho is a cat confirmed
-based on the clip of Jisung rubbing Minho's tummy in the recent Japanese content
-soft hours open
-veryyy short

——
Jisung was finally finished with his work for the day and after being cramped in the studio for too long with the other members of 3racha, the boy was just looking forward to quality time with his boyfriend.

Tapping in the dorm's keypad code, Jisung heard the familiar click and humming beep of the door unlocking itself allowing himself access.  Jisung knew the younger members were out for dinner so he knew Minho was likely not hiding away in his room from the chaotic trio.
Walking down the stretch of the hall Jisung quickly peered into his hyung's room confirming his suspicions that his boyfriend had migrated to the living room.
Jisung let out a small hum as he walked the last few metres to the open living area. Two leather sofas adorning the room along with a fluffy white rug which was surprisingly still white. 
Sat- or more like laid- on said rug was Minho.

The boy was curled up basking in the sun beams that were pouring on the rug. Jisung let out a smile as he thought to himself 'he's such a cat'.

"Hyung?" Jisung called as he approached the boy who appeared to not actually be napping, his eyes were still open just a smidge.

"Baby?" Minho said slightly sleepy before he rolled out of the ball he was in and stretched out his limbs, shirt rising up as he did so.

"Biiggg stretch" Jisung chuckled as he watched Minho blush lightly at the comment. Approaching him so he was now sitting down besides the rug, Minho smiled lightly and rolled lightly towards Jisung letting the younger pet his hair lightly.

"How was your day?" Jisung asked softly not to break Minho's reverie.

"Good" Minho let out a soft response as he butted his head closer to the younger as he stopped just for a moment to shrug off his jacket.

Jisung let out a small laugh as he scratched behind Minho's ear making the boy let out a soft mewl.
"How about yours Sungie?" Minho asked as he began playing with part of Jisung's bracelet that was dangling just in front of his eye line.

"Stressful like always, but better now" Jisung moved his hand to softly scratch a spot on Minho's stomach that had become revealed due to his shirt pulling upwards from rolling around in the sun earlier.
Minho let himself stretch out so Jisung had more access to his tummy.

"Mmm'' Minho purred  as he fully shut his eyes, allowing the mixture of sun and Jisung's light scratches to allow him to drift into a light sleep.