Hyunsung- Cake

Ship - Hyunjin X Jisung
-angst
-fluff
-⚠️ implied abuse

Requested by snimoandelich
———-

As Hyunjin shuffled back into the dorm he let out a deep breath. Finally he was able to eat, sleep and relax as much as he could due to the fact most of the members were still having lessons or had gone to be a guest with Chan in his weekly Sunday video.

As Hyunjin went into his room he quickly went to shower all the sweat off himself and also wash his hair. Blasting his music up he didn't hear Jisung coming back to the dorms complaining loudly about food.

Hyunjin spent a good five minutes relaxing under the hot water before realising he should maybe leave some hot water for the other members when they returned and so he jumped out and put on his favourite jumper and joggers. Leaving his hair damp and heading his stomach grumble the tall boy decided it was time for food.

Walking out to the kitchen he was surprised to see Jisung lounging around on the sofa watching a film on the TV.

"Oh hey Sung"

"Heyyy Hyung, didn't realise anyone was back" Jisung looked towards Hyunjin watching him grab a bowl of cereal.

"Cereal for dinner?" Jisung questioned.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully, "like you haven't eaten cereal as a snack right before we ate Felix's cooking in the live the other week" he scoffed before taking a large spoonful.

"I never said I disapproved it, I was just pointing it out" Jisung rolled his eyes at his Hyung.

The two sat in peace before there was a loud gasp coming from the eldest.

"MY CAKE?!?"

Jisung's eyes widened and he gulped deeply.
That.
Was.
Hyunjin's.
Cake.
Oh no....

"I left it right here" Hyunjin whined staring at the empty container.

Jisung shut his eyes ready to fess up. Taking a deep breath he let it all out trying to not think of the consequences.

"I didn't realise that was yours Hyunjin sorry, I thought Lix had made it for everyone to share. I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday's lunch and so I was really hungry but I didn't want to cook anything just yet so into settle my stomach I thought just a slice of cake will do" Jisung rapped out.

Hyunjin turned to Jisung and walked over to him. In turn Jisung had now sat up and was sat in the corner of the L shaped sofa.

"That was mine Jisung! Felix always says on the groupchat when he makes food surely you would've checked to see if it was his or not. You should've asked for god sake" Hyunjin raised his voice and the poor boy.

"I-I just didn't think that-" Jisung began.

Hyunjin cut Jisung off.

"Of course you didn't think, you never do. I swear you're probably the person who steals the rest of my food huh?" Hyunjin pressed forward questioning Jisung.

"I don't Hyung I swear I don-"

Hyunjin went to pull at his hair but the sudden movement of his hand made Jisung visibly flinch and back away further if that was possible.

"Oh Sung... I would never hit you" Hyunjin's voice immediately softened and slowly went towards Jisung.

Hans eyes filled with tears as he realised what he had just done. The small boy let out a sob and Hyunjin quickly embraced him.

"I'm so so so sorry Jisung I didn't think you'd have that reaction, trust me when I say I was just going to push the hair out of my face"

Hyunjin felt Jisung nod into his shoulder as he carried on crying slightly.
Hyunjin tightened the hug just slightly and moved them so he himself was also sitting on the sofa with Jisung curled up besides him.

After a few minutes Jisung had quietened down, "I'm sorry Hyung" a small voice came out of Jisung.

"Hannie please don't worry about that now, I shouldn't have snapped at you over a stupid slice of cake. I should've know you'd end up eating it anyways because I kept seeing you eyeing it" Hyunjin let out a light chuckle.

He felt Jisung let out a tiny giggle.

"Let's watch the film yeah" Hyunjin said softly towards Hisung who was already concentrating on the movie his eyes still slightly glossy but there weren't too many signs to show he had just been crying.

Within the hour Hyunjin felt light breathing besides him on his shoulder.
Turning his head he pressed a light kiss on the boys forehead.

"I'm sorry Sungie"

———-
I don't know if this was any good but I hope you liked it!