minchan -Chicken

Ship - Chan X Minho
⚠️ Drowning
-fluff

requested by stay556

———

"Let's go!" Felix jumped out the groups car and rushed down to the beach dragging Jisung.

"Felix wait up!" Chan shouted. Sometimes keeping an eye on 6 members was too much for him. He was just glad Minho could help most of the time. Being the eldest two they were often left in charge of keeping the younger members in line.

Minho was sat at the front swinging his legs rubbing his sunscreen on his face.

"Let them go channie, they'll only get sulky if you don't let them run around a bit" Minho chuckled as he started searching for his glasses in the glove compartment.

"I know" whined chan, "I just don't want something bad to happen to one of them and then feel guilty about it later"

Minho jumped out of the van, glasses now on his face. "Don't worry, let them wear themselves out so we don't have to deal with them being hyper all day"

Chan gave a nodded and intertwined his hand with Minho as the pair grabbed their own towels and bags and made route to the group who had already set up a small area of their stuff.

"Come on let's goooooo" Jeongin whined as himself, Felix and Jisung were all waiting to rush into the sea and soak up the sun.

Chan waves them off give them the sign they can go into the sea. Minho decided to stay out of the water for a little while and just tan whilst reading a book.

Seungmin and Changbin had opted out of going in the sea as well and so were happily building a wonky sandcastle.

It has already been an hour and Minho had finished his book so took a stroll down to the sea front to watch the trio play in the water.
Giving Chan a quick kiss explaining where he was going Minho made his way to the edge.

His bare feet were being splashed by the warm waves. Minho was even surprised at how warm the ocean was. Usually it was only just bearable but it seems this summer was hotter, thanks to global warming.

"Hyung! Come in!" Jisung swam towards the older.

Minho smiled lightly but let out a sigh,"you know I can't swim Sung"

Jisung grabbed Minho's wrist," please Hyung it will be fun! Besides we won't go too deep so you can still stand!"

Minho let out a deep breath before reluctantly agreeing, how could he say no to his best friend. And if he was going to be able to stand up for it all then that's a good enough reason to go in.

Minho and Jisung made their way back to Felix and Innie.

"Now we have enough people to play chicken!" Felix smiled wildly.

"Teams?" Jeongin asked as he brushed his wet hair out of his face.

"Me and Hyung and you to?" Jisung suggested.

The group all quickly agreed with Jisung.

"How many rounds are we gonna do?" Felix question.

"I guess until we get bored" Innie shrugged.

"Ji you wanna carry or be on my shoulders?" Minho asked the younger.

"You can carry me first and then we can switch" Jisung shrugged making his way over to Minho before warning him he may get water in his face a he crouched to pick the younger up.