Minsung - phobia

Ship - Minho X Jisung
- Hybrid AU ( Minho is a cat hybrid// Jisung is his owner)
- T/W abuse  
-Minho is shorter than Jisung in this and is a very shy,anxious and quiet cat hybrid.

———————-
"Minho! Where are you?" Jisung called as he was searching the small apartment himself and Minho lived in.

Currently Jisung was searching for the small cat hybrid as they had started a game of hide and seek. However unknown to Jisung, Minho was extremely good at it. It has been 15 minutes and Jisung was still searching.

Minho was currently hidden in one of the kitchen cupboards, he was fairly small for the age of 22 but that didn't stop him from using it to his full potential. In his past he was used to hiding a lot and so he had the advantage over Jisung.

Jisung decided to give up and start cooking up some cookies in an attempt to lure Minho out of his hiding place. The boy had a sweet tooth and so Jisung knew the smell of freshly baked cookies would make him reveal himself.

Starting to bake with some random western artist named 'polar states' (check them out! They are awesome) playing through the Bluetooth speaker, Jisung began making a simple batter. It wasn't until he needed to roll out the dough he heard a small squeak and a tiny 'ouch'.

Where the hell did that come from?

He'd already checked the kitchen and knew Minho wasn't under the table... unless...

Jisung rolled his eyes and began opening up the cupboards in the kitchen. He finally reached the last one where he noticed a few black fur strands poking out of the cupboard. How did he not spot that before.
As he swung open the door Minho jumped and bashed his head on the underneath of the counter top.

"Really Min? The cupboard?" Jisung chucked lightly as he helped the hybrid out of the right space.

"Well...well you didn't find me so"Minho stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at the boy.

Jisung ruffled the short boys hair and went back to the cookies.

"We are leaving in around an hour to visit my friend and his hybrid min so if you want to shower or change clothes you should do it soon" Jisung explained as he started using the cookie cutter.

"F-friend?" Minho stuttered out.

The poor boy was very scared of meeting new people,he had an old owner that abused him and punished him for everything and anything, Minho hated meeting new people in case he accidentally angered them, as well possibly resulting in him getting injured again.
He was lucky Jisung found him, it was a Friday night and his owner had come back from a club drunk and Minho was still up. He was suppose to be asleep by 10pm but he was feeling rebellious and also thought his owner wouldn't be back till the morning so he had been binge watching the Princess Diaries.
His owner began to shout at him and started throwing empty glass bottles from previous nights. Minho got hit and was cut all down his arm.
When the cat hybrid tried to run up to his room, his owner grabbed him by the collar (it had spikes that dug into his neck)
Minho shrieked and his owner carried him outside and chucked him outside in the rain. He ripped off the collar which resulted in blood rushing down all his neck. Minho was already weak from not eating much and now he was on the verge of passing out.

Luckily a car seemed to stop right by him and a boy similar in age rushed and gently picked him up and they sped to the nearest Hybrid hospital. From then on out Jisung became Minho's new owner.

"Hey...hey Min, I'm here Don't worry it's okay" Minho heard Jisung's voice and that's when he realised he had had a panic attack. Remembering that night was something that occurred occasionally with the boy and it led him to have panic attacks and nightmares.