Chanlix~ LifeGuard

Ship- Chan X Felix
Beach AU
Inspired by Chan's Room Ep 91
T/W- drowning

————-

It was a blazing hot day in Australia and it was currently Chan's shift as a life guard, he wasn't one to put himself out there but he knew that life guarding was a job that he loved. Helping those in trouble had always come naturally for him and so he felt he fit the job perfectly.

Felix a young freckled boy was out with his friends on the beach, he finally had a day free and it was the best day to go to the beach, relax and spend time with his friends Changbin,Hyunjin,and Jisung.
As he set down his towel Jisung collapsed onto the hot sand with a sigh.

"Finally a break"

"Ji, how can you say that when you sleep through all your classes anyways" Felix jokes as he joined the boy on the towel and removed his shirt before plastering himself in sunscreen.

The four boys decided to sunbath for a while before they got bored of just sitting, talking and listening to some music.
Changbin had already pulled out an umbrella to protect himself from the sun. He did not want to get burnt one bit.
Hyunjin had taken to building a sandcastle, honestly it wasn't very good, but the boys weren't going to tell him that. The castle was only small but Hyunjin was taking photos of it as if it was the most impressive castle ever.

Jisung sitting up decided they needed to do something more, "yah Hyunjin come here" he called.

"You missed the Hyung" Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he made his way over to the group.

Jisung opened up their big blue ice box containing bottles of cool water and passed them out. Felix grabbed one and immediately downed half of it and smiled. 
"Let's play truth or dare?" Jisung suggested.

Changbin looked to Hyunjin  who seemed to be down for the idea, Felix was in different about it as he knew that the dares couldn't be too bad. If Minho was here that would be a different question.

"Sure!" The freckles boy smiled.

"Okay Hyunjin first" Jisung smiled and motioned to the older boy.

"Easy, Dare" Hyunjin nodded.

Jisung smiled widely, "just what I wanted to hear, I dare you to go and get that girls number"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "that's too easy" he stood up and stretched, flexing the light six pack he had been working on.
Felix was  surprised that girls hadn't swarmed Hyunjin like normal.

Hyunjin looked for a girl and spotted a girl who appeared to be his age who was hanging out with some of her friends. Stalking over to them he ran a hand through his hair, he could tell that others were watching him. He felt slightly conscious about it but continued.

As he reached the group of girls they all noticed him almost simultaneously, "hii" they all cheerfully smiled. Hyunjin took a deep breath and went to talk by soon backed out realising he didn't actually want their numbers. They were looking him up and down like a piece of meat. He said a quick bye before sprinting back to the others.

Collapsing next to Jisung he let out a breath, "yeah no" Jisung chuckled.

"Felix next" Hyunjin spoke up.

Felix looked up from his phone where he had just been taking some pictures,the boy looked at Hyunjin and easily said 'dare' before turning back to take a picture.

"I dare you to swim out to the floats and back again"

Felix stopped taking pictures, "that's too hard" Felix whined as he looked out to see how far the floats were.