ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.

Ship - Chan x Felix
- Fluff
Requested by SandyLuck

3rd Person POV

—-Flashback ——

"Stray Kids...will debut as an eight!" JYP announced. Felix's heart dropped. He hadn't made it.

The boys didn't know how to react,they were confused with a mixture of emotions. Finally they were debuting but it cost them debuting as a full team. Nine or none. The boys gathered together and hugged each other tightly.
"I know this is tough but we've made it, Felix we will get you in this team somehow" Chan chocked up slightly his eyes were brimming with tears ready to fall.

Felix could only nod. He feared that speaking would cause him to breakdown. The boy's took it in turn to hug Felix tightly before he had to go backstage to allow the debuted Stray Kids to take the stage one last time.

First to hug was Minho. His elimination buddy.
"I don't want to do this without you Felix" Minho mumbled into the younger's shoulder.
Felix was shaking and hugged back even tighter "you've got to, don't worry about me,you've got this hyung"
Unfortunately, Minho let go.

One by one the others all hugged Felix tightly not wanting to let him go and say goodbye. Lastly was Chan.

Felix collapsed when Chan hugged him. Chan was hysterical, the two boys crouched as they hugged and spoke in whispered English.
" plea-se don't go,don't go" Felix whispered into Chan's ear.
Chan pulled away from Felix,he wiped the falling tears only for them to be replaced immediately by fresh ones.

"I'll never leave you behind yeah" Chan looked dead serious. "I will get you into this team, you're my Aussie bro yeah, I can't ever leave you" Felix nodded before hugging Chan. Chan kissed Felix's temple. He didn't want Felix to go,no one did. His Korean had improved so much it wasn't fair.
Chan had to let go before the staff would force them apart. Felix couldn't stop crying. One day he's going to get back. He will.

——— present day——

It was a year, a year since stray kids had debuted. Felix was back in Australia. He had returned to school, a few people knew he had been eliminated from being in Stray Kids but they rarely brought it up. Something Felix was extremely grateful for..

Felix was sitting bored in his History lesson when he got a text.

Changaroo 🦘
Hey mate! SKZ have a show in Sydney and was wondering if you wanted a free ticket!

Felix almost screamed out loud. Sure he and Chan had kept in contact but time zones caused difficulties in keeping a conversation going. Felix immediately responded before putting his phone away so that he didn't get it confiscated.

Felix
No way! I'd love to come       and see you guys, we need to all catch up.

Felix was still upset about not debuting with his team but that didn't stop him from dancing. He often went back to their pre-debut songs to dance along to the old choreo imagining what it would be like performing Hellevator or School Life on stage in front of hundreds of fans.

Felix smiled at Chan's message. His class was coming to an end,which also meant to was the end of the school day.

Felix rushed out of school to get home where he would have no one distract him from texting Chan.

Changaroo 🦘
The boys can't wait to see you,we all are really missing you 😞. I'll send you the deets for the ticket over and you can come and see us after the performance! It's a P1 as well :)