Minsung- Rags and Royals

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Royal AU
-Fluff
-Secret Lovers

Requested by SandyLuck
—-

Jisung was extremely busy, the palace were having their winter ball in less than an hour and it was manic in the kitchens.

Jisung being one of the personal chefs and waiters was busy cooking all the specific meals he had been told to prepare. Most of it being good hearty food, a lot of meat. In Jisung's wise opinion not enough vegetables. He wouldn't expose himself for adding more into the meal though.

"Hurry up Ji, you still need to go and get changed" the head chef Seo Changbin lightly pushed the boy out of the way of the stew.

"But I was cooking!" Jisung whined lightly keeping a watchful eye on the head chef to make sure he didn't tamper with it.

"You go and get dressed and make yourself look presentable, and don't worry I won't tamper with it, I'll just make sure nothing over flows or burns"

Jisung rolled his eyes and grumbled as he made his way out of the back door from the kitchen into a small corridor that led to the servants wing. Jisung shared a room with one of the day guards Felix.

"Woahhhh Lix you're really kitted out for tonight" Jisung's eyes widened at the many different daggers and swords on the boy.

"Well we are expecting a lot of guests,which means the king has asked for extra protection" Felix explained as he walked into their bathroom to fix up his hair to make sure it wasn't obstructing his view.

Jisung already had his outfit laid out. He had leather pants which held a dagger, over the top was a clean and much more presentable chef uniform with the royal colours of green and black. (Imagine gods menu outfit)
Despite only being a kitchen staff he still needed to be prepared for an attack so along with the dagger on his hip he had a one hidden in his boot. He followed Felix to the bathroom to wash off the flour that he had managed to get over his face and hands.

He was short on time and so rushing into his uniform,with the help of Felix, the pair eventually were ready for their royal duties.

"Do you need to go to the kitchens or the main hall first?" Felix asked as the two began to leave the room and walk down to a common area where staff could relax.

"I need to quickly check on the food but I'll be in the main hall most of the time to serve" Jisung explained.

As they passed from the common room the pair gave a wave to a young boy called Jeongin. His main job was helping keep clean the palace but he occasionally went out on assassin missions, not that anyone would connect the dots.

After saying a quick goodbye to Felix near the main hall the boy began to walk back to the kitchen.

"Have you seen the Prince this evening?" One of two ladies passed by.

Jisung caught the other saying, "I have! He looks so dashing tonight the royal colours look incredible man him" she had giggled.

Jisung smiled at the thought of Minho wearing the royal colours. It wasn't uncommon for the Prince to mainly dress in smart casual clothing than his actual royal press.

He rushed back to the kitchen to get ready to serve. All the guests had already arrived.
As he got back to the kitchen it was mayhem once again.

"Pass me the Bread!"
"Where's the plate!"
"No not that dressing you idiot"

Jisung let out a sigh and went to his station. Thank goodness Changbin had kept an eye on his food. It would've been ruined otherwise.
The chef spent the next few minutes pouring the stew into a bowl with a side of two bread rolls for the starter.