New Nest - Minsung

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Alpha Minho/ Omega Jisung
-A/B/O
Nesting-
Fluff

------

"Sungie I'm home!" Minho called as he walked through the door of his small house which he shared with his boyfriend. As he walked in the Alpha immediately smelt Jisung's honey scent wafting through the air. It was a lot stronger than usual.

Usually when the older boy got back he could pinpoint where his boyfriend was by his pheromones but this time it felt like he was everywhere and nowhere all at once.

"Hannie?" Minho called again as he slipped off his shoes and poked his head into the living room seeing it empty. The TV was off and the usual blanket that Jisung would wrap around himself whilst watching his documentaries was gone from the back of the sofa.

Minho frowned at the empty space and made his way to the kitchen to see if the omega was just busy stuffing his face with snacks.

Nope, the boy was not there.

"Jisung? You in?" Minho called again, that's when he heard a loud bang coming from upstairs followed by a whine.

Eyes widening at the thought of his mate possibly being hurt, he rushed up the few steps that got him to the other floor. Making a quick turn down the hall to their bedroom the smell of Honey was almost suffocating.

Well, for Minho it smelt amazing but to others it would be sickening.

Minho timidly knocked as he heard shuffling around and slowly pushed the door open.

Their room was a mess, it looked like someone had a tantrum and threw everything around, dirty clothes littered the floor and bed, along with the blanket from downstairs was currently wrapped around like a cape over Jisung's shoulders and head as he scurried around the room muttering to himself under his breath.

"Baby?" Minho softly spoke to not spook the boy out.

As Jisung turned to the sound, Minho let out a soft upset sigh.

Jisung looked so stressed and anxious, his eyes were almost glistening over and the way he fiddled with his fingers, Minho could tell the boy was clearly feeling a lot of pressure about something.

Jisung quickly ran towards Minho and shut the door in his face. Jisung turned back to his mess and let out a shaky breath as he collected all the clothes from the ground and threw them on the bed.

Burying his face into the clothes to try and smoothe his worries Jisung inhaled Minho's nutty almond smell to comfort him. Instead he began to feel more overwhelmed, letting out a small cry as the scent that would usually give him comfort made his headache feel worse.

His eyes scanned all the clothes and he began to frantically thread together his own with Minho's to make a circle around him on the bed. He hoped that the two scents together would allow him to relax more.

Minho slowly pushed open the bedroom door and watched as his mate messily made a nest. Minho saw how he was rushing to make it before letting out a whine and tearing it apart.

"Why isn't it working?" Jisung choked out as he angrily tore apart the weaved clothes before shoving them away from him and curling up into a ball.

Minho waited a few seconds to see if his boyfriend would move from his curled up ball, it wasn't shortly after that he heard a few strangled sobs coming from him.

The alpha slowly made his way into the bedroom making sure not to step on or disrupt any of the mess on the ground in case it was there on purpose. Jisung clearly felt the smell of almonds strengthen and lifted his head out from the pillow he had buried his face into.