Minsung-ill

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Sick AU
-soft
-fluff
-small ⚠️ sexual abuse

requested by MeowLinaa_

Once again Jisung was stuck in the producing studio, there wasn't anyone else in the building and the only thing that could be heard was the typing of Jisung's keyboard and a soft music playing on an unedited track. It was currently 1am. This track needed to be edited by 11am. Jisung was screwed.

Like always the squirrel boy had decided to procrastinate doing his work and was now in a rush to edit and record the track's demo to hand to his boss in the morning.
Because of his idiotic self Jisung hadn't seen Minho since 8am when he woke up in the elders arms. Minho seemed to be burning up slightly and so when Jisung finally got out of bed he decided to grab some water and pills and placed them on the bedside table with a short note.

Hey Babe,

You didn't look great as I was leaving so here's some pills and water, I hope you feel better soon.
I'll try and text you later on

Love
Sung xx

Pushing himself through the early hours of the morning Jisung finally managed to finish the track at 7am.  Not even bothering to set an alarm Jisung collapsed on the unused sofa in the studio.
Within minutes of shutting his eyes Jisung's was fast asleep.

Waking up to an empty bed had been something Minho was used to. Usually he'd wake up when Jisung got out of bed so he could give him a quick kiss goodbye and Jisung would sometimes give a soft smile and ruffle his hair before leaving a kiss on Minho's forehead before rushing out the room because he always woke up late.

Today was the same,except Minho hadn't woken when the younger had left for work, it soon came apparent that the reason for that was the splitting headache and the hot flushes he found himself experiencing as he sat up.

Looking to check the time Minho noticed the note along with the medicine and smiled light. He was glad Jisung had noticed he wasn't looking great despite the fact it was the morning and Jisung usually didn't start to fully function until past nine.

It was currently 10am which meant it had been a few hours since his boyfriend had left. Taking the hard pills and swallowing them with little difficulty Minho pushed himself out of bed.

Felix was suppose to be arriving at twelve and so the only thing Minho could do to make himself feel better was take a lukewarm shower and get some food.
Throughout the morning Minho felt himself getting worse. The tablets hadn't seemed to really fix anything except the headache he'd woken up with had now subsided. Not to mention eating some food had made the boy feel slightly more alive.

It was only when the doorbell rang that Minho realised how hard he found it to even walk the small length to the door. Slowly pulling it open he was eat with a smiley orange haired boy smiling widely.  However Felix's grin faulted quickly at the face of an extremely pale Minho who looked like he would collapse any minute.

"Woah Min, you don't look great, are you okay?" Felix asked concerned.

Minho gave a weak nod, not even trying to hide the lie. Felix made his way into the house and placed his coat on the rack by the door.

"You've eaten right?" Felix asked as he walked to the bathroom with Minho following behind him.

"Y-yeah, I have but the thought of eating makes me feel worse" Minho muttered quietly.

Felix Rummaged around the bathroom cupboards until he found the one thing he was looking for. A thermometer.

"Open your mouth Hyung"