Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]

Ship-Hyunjin x Seungmin
-soft
-mpreg Seungmin
Requested by mincallingmyname

-------

"Are you sure you're warm enough?" Hyunjin asked as he adjusted the bobble hat on his boyfriend's head.

Seungmin let out a chuckle, his breathe clear in the cold air, "Yes Jinnie, we are both warm enough"

Seungmin let his hand rest on a small bump that had been forming over the past 7 months, he rubbed it lightly feeling a small kick making him wince a tiny bit. He screwed his face up slightly as he waited for the pain to pass. Of course Hyunjin saw his pained face and immediately sprung into action.

"Is the baby okay? Are you okay?" Hyunjin rapped out, filled with worry.

"It's fine Jinnie, just some kicking, I think our little girl is just excited." Seungmin smiled and patted Hyunjin's cheek before kissing it softly.

"Okay, that's good" Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief. Taking Seungmin's hand they continued their journey from the car to the mall. It was a slow walk as Seungmin waddled making sure to not hurt the baby.

"Where did you want to head first?" Hyunjin turned to his boyfriend as he scanned his face to make sure he was still comfortable. Seungmin was currently wrapped up in many layers, jumpers, coats, scarves -yes two- ,hats and gloves. All because Hyunjin was so worried the boy would get a cold and he didn't want it to make Seungmin groggy and somehow give it to his baby girl.

"I don't mind heading to the baking store so we can grab Felix's gifts first. I'd rather get them before they sell out, they are in high demand after all" Seungmin explained as they walked through the entrance and were met with warm heating and the sight of Christmas decorations hanging around everywhere.

They had decorated the mall into a cosy cabin aesthetic. There was the glow of warm yellow fairy lights strung all across the barriers. There were a couple of different activities in the middle of the mall, one set in a couple of cabins. From Hyunjin's height he could see they were selling hot chocolate. He made a note to take Seungmin there after doing all the shopping. Fake autumn-esque trees were situated all around the mall as well to keep the theme going.

Luckily there weren't many people in the baking store, so the couple began browsing. Felix had been baking lots of brownies and cookies lately and so the couple wanted to buy him more pans and a new mixer as he recently broke it, well apparently Minho may have broken it, when the two were having a baking contest.

"What colour are we going for?" Seungmin asked as he looked at the pastel coloured bowls, sky blue, baby pink, mint green and many more.

Hyunjin came up behind the boy and looked over his shoulder, "Hmm maybe the blue?" Hyunjin chose. Seungmin picked it up and turned around to carry on looking.

"Ah ah ah, nope you aren't carrying anything" Hyunjin immediately took the bowl out of Seungmin's hold.

"Jin, it's not even that heavy, I'll be fine" Seungmin pouted as he held out his hands for Hyunjin to pass it back.

"Nope, the doctors told you not to strain yourself" Hyunjin stated and carried on walking around.

Seungmin rolled his eyes but followed his stubborn boyfriend.

The pair looked around more, picking up a few more things that they could give their friends. It involved a baking book that had recently come out, the sky blue bowl and the much desired mixer.

Seungmin began to walk a lot slower than he already was and it wasn't a surprise that Hyunjin picked up on it immediately.

"Do we wanna sit down for a little bit?" Hyunjin asked as he held his boyfriend's arm to make sure he didn't suddenly collapse.