Minsung - Dispatch

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Fluff
-based on fansign pics (posted above)

Minho tiredly dragged his bag out of the dorm and towards the cars which were waiting to take Stray Kids to the airport.
Finally getting down to the cars he noticed all the other members calming sitting in the seats, some already dozing off.
Clambering into the car he saw Jisung half asleep in the back with a spare seat next to him.
Minho have a sleepy smile at his boyfriend and got comfy at the back, Jisung immediately shifted and rested his head on Minho's shoulder and connected their hands lightly together.

The journey soon began, luckily because all of the members were sleepy there was calm music playing in the background and there was only the hum of the engine heard. It was around 4am, so the journey to the airport was a lot quicker than expected.

Immediately after climbing out of the cars they were met with the flashing lights of cameras on them. Minho stood besides Jisung, both wearing their hoodies and mask whilst Minho kept his neck pillow on.

"Why the cameras" Jisung whined, as he looked to the ground trying to avoid the bright lights in the early morning.

"They should at least be respectful and not use flash, or not be here at all" Minho grumbled as they lined up ready to cross over.

As the manager stepped forward to guide the group they all collectively began to follow behind. As they crossed they slowly forward a single line.
Jisung grabbed the hem of Minho's hoodie to make sure he didn't get separated from the group as they began to push through the crowds.

Luckily they made it to check in without too many problems, the manager let the boys all go and sit or look at the duty free shops.

"Min can we go and check the food" Jisung pointed to the shops that were selling a variety of foods and drinks.

Minho gave a nod and they quickly told Chan before making their way over.

The shop was pretty empty and so they had free roam of the store, Minho stayed close to
Jisung as the boy began to look through the fridges of coke drinks, he subtly held the boy's hand lightly making sure to cover it with their bodies.

"Wow you're feeling brave" Jisung chuckled as he rested his head on Minho's shoulder lightly before quickly coming back up nervous about the cameras.

Jisung's eyes darted around behind Minho's shoulder looking for any camera's nearby, making sure the coast was clear Jisung quickly leaned up and gave Minho a chaste kiss on the lips.
Pulling away his eyes glistening as he noticed Minho unconsciously leaning forward following the boy's lips after they had parted.

"Sleepy Min is cute" Jisung looked at his boyfriend before grabbing his drink and making his way to the counter, Minho followed like a lost cat.

Coming back out of the shop most of the members had relaxed and sat down, many sleeping apart from Felix, and Seungmin along with Chan who were chatting lightly.

Jisung began to make his way to the small group before he was pulled back by Minho's soft hand.

"Let's go over here Sungie" Minho asked softly as he tilted his head in the direction of a free row of seats.

Jisung nodded and let himself be pulled by his boyfriend to the free seating.

Jisung sat on the edge seat expecting Minho to sit beside him, he wasn't expecting Minho to sit on the same seat and tilting his body so his legs were over Jisung's lap and his head rested on Jisung's shoulder.

"You still tired?" Jisung asked quietly as he let Minho play with his hand, his eyes drooping as he did.

"Mhm, let's just stay like this" Minho nodded his head and looked up to Jisung, he moved his hand up to the younger boy's neck and leant forward slightly and pressed a kiss to Jisung's own lips.
Jisung let out a small smile and sigh, kissing back before separating soon after.

Minho moved his head back onto Jisung's shoulder and Jisung ruffled the boy's hair before the two slowly went back to sleep whilst they waited for their plane journey.

It was only a week later when Jisung and Minho were summoned to JYP's office.
Unsure what the meeting was about,both boys were worried. They hadn't done anything wrong and had been performing well as far as they had been aware.

"It's okay Ji, I'm sure it's not bad" Minho took Jisung's hand in his and squeezed it lightly.

Minho knocked lightly on JYP's door and waited for an okay to wait until they could enter.
Slowly pushing open the door they saw JYP sitting through some paperwork.

"Ahh perfect you're here, please sit down" Jyp cleared his throat.

Jisung and Minho took their seats on the couch opposite JYP's desk as they waited for him to be ready.

"It seems as though the two of you have been caught in some suspicious acts from Disoatch" Jyp began as he picked up a couple of pieces of paper and walked over to the pair.

"Would you like to explain what this is?" Jyp pushed the paper onto the coffee table and towards the pair.

It held photos of Jisung and Minho kissing in the shop, as well as them kissing and napping whilst waiting for the plane.
Jisung gulped and took in a deep breath, he felt his anxiety begin to creep up on him, he had made sure to check for camera's when in the shop, he'd forgotten about it whilst they had napped.

Minho swallowed harshly opening his mouth trying to think of an excuse.

"Now, as I'm sure you're aware, you can't exactly prove these are false, but they are clearly you two. So you have two options" JYP sat down across from them.

"a-and they are?" Minho looked to Jisung who wasn't making eye contact. He took his boyfriends' hand to comfort him.

"You can either come forward and come out to everyone, but know there will be hate towards the pair and it could damage your career. Or you can break up and we can try and claim it isn't you, although that will be very hard, OR leave the group"

Minho looked to Jisung and he could immediately see in Jisung's eyes what the boy wanted, giving his hand a gentle squeeze he looked back to JYP.

"We want to come out to stay" Jisung stated.