You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]

OT8

Carolling 

snowball fights 

comedy?

----

"Where are we meeting everyone?" Hyunjin asked Felix as the pair trudged down the snow swept alley.

It was mid December and it had gotten colder with each coming day, including days full of snowfall. The pair were currently meeting up with their other six friends to do some caroling. It had been Seungmin's idea after he had watched love actually.

"Well they said at the end of this road, so i'm hoping we are walking to the right end, otherwise we have to trek all the way to the other one" Felix pointed up the road where the alley came out of.

Luckily within a few minutes they heard Jisung's screaming and shouting so knew they were going in the right direction.

"Yah! Hyung! Stop throwing snowballs at me" Jisung shouted as he gave a half hearted attempt to throw one back at Minho who was smiling happily at the snow he had just thrown square in Jisung's face.

"You started it!" Minho stuck out his tongue as he built another ball.

"Please stop you two, you're just going to complain about the cold later on" Chan let out a sigh as Jisung threw another one on Minho's chest.

Jisung's eyes widened as he saw Minho began to run towards him snowball at the ready, he quickly dashed away.

"Get him Hyung!" Jeongin joined in the shouting as the couple were chasing each other.

"Ahh finally the other two are here" Seungmin smiled as he spotted Felix and Hyunjin all bundled up walking up to the group.

"Sorry, we didn't know which part of the road we had to walk to, luckily we went the right way" Felix smiled at the group.

"Can we get going now? I'm already freezing" Changbin grumbled as he pulled his scarf tighter.

"Fine, let's go everyone so Mr Scrooge here can get nice and warm as soon as possible" Chan rolled his eyes as he motioned the group to follow him to a house.

"This road looks way too posh and rich for us to come and sing down" Jeongin glanced at the houses with gates and the houses that were practically mansions.

"Yeah, no idea why we are doing it here" Seungmin shrugged.

"Okay does everyone know what song we are singing?" Seungmin turned and asked the group as they stood just outside the gateway to a house.

"I wish it could be christmas everydayyyy" Jisung sang.

The group chuckled, "yup that's the one"

"I vote Chan to knock" Felix raised his hand.

There was a chorus of agreements. "The things I do for you lot" Chan sighed and rolled his eyes as he began walking towards the blue door of the fancy house.

"This is kinda scary" Jisung muttered as the group huddled together and followed right behind Chan.

Chan looked over his shoulder to make sure the group were all there and once he got a thumbs up from everyone. Taking a deep breath, Chan lifted his hand and used the lion knocker to announce their arrival to the house.

It was silent for a few seconds but there seemed to be some scurrying around behind the door before it swung open and a Lady all dressed up answered.