Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]

-OT8
-Sledging
-fun

"Is everyone ready?" Chan asked as he tightened up the scarf around Felix's neck.
The younger Aussie had refused to put one on claiming he wouldn't be cold, but of course Chan knew better than to let his members leave without making sure they were wrapped up warmly.

"Yup! I hope this place is good Hyung" Hyunjin spoke up as he was double checking how he looked with his hat on.

"It's not too far of a walk, luckily most of it is on a flat surface" Chan smiled and picked up his own sledge.

"Where's Innie?" Minho asked as he counted heads.

"Here!" Jeongin came rushing out of his room stuffing his hat on and trying to slip his boots on.

"Okay great let's get going" Chan nodded before swinging the door open and taking the lead to show the group where they'll be sledging.

As soon as they stepped outside they were hit with the freezing air. They all started to huddle together like penguins as they began their walk.

"It's so cold" Changbin was the first to whine about the dropping temperature, he wrapped his arms around himself trying to help keep himself warm.

"Should've put more layers on then" Minho rolled his eyes as he looked extra cosy in his many layers of t-shirts,jumpers,scarf and coat along with his hat and gloves.

"Well I didn't expect it to be this cold" Changbin muttered as he pulled Felix closer to him to steal the aussie's warmth.

"I didn't expect it to be this cold" Jeongin mocked as he was currently tying Chan's scarf around his own neck, not admitting to the fact he himself was just as cold.

"Of course it's cold, it's literally the 11th of December.. Do you expect it to be warm?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"When we start sledging we'll probably warm up!" Seungmin guessed as he helped pull along the two red sledges, Jisung pulling another.

Luckily like Chan had said the journey there was all flat and so the group didn't wear themselves out by walking up hills. As they approached the bottom of the field the group noticed that it was fairly busy.

"Why's it so busy?" Jisung pouted lightly as they continued to follow Chan as he started to walk up the hill.

"It should be fine, it's not as busy as I thought it would be," Hyunjin shrugged as he rushed up the hill ahead of the group so he could rest at the top.

Jisung adjusted his hat as he sat on the sledge waiting for someone to join him, the group had been sledging for around thirty minutes and it had gotten slightly busier than expected, meaning they had to be careful as they went down.

"Jisungie, why aren't you going?" Minho huffed as he reached the top, Jeongin behind him carrying one of the red sledges.

"Don't wanna go on my own so I was waiting" Jisung shrugged.

Minho tilted his head slightly confused at why he was waiting for someone to join him but immediately stepped towards him when the younger patted the free space behind him.

"I don't know how much faith I have in you steering but okay I guess" Minho said as he sat down behind Jisung his legs stretched out reaching the front so the younger boy was sitting in-between them.

"You might want to hold on hyung, I like going fast" Jisung didn't wait for Minho to respond and pushed the pair so that they started falling, Minho immediately brought his hands around the squirrel boy's waist clutching on tightly.