Jilix - Thief

Ship- Jisung X Felix
⚠️- drugs,smoking

Requested by Lovely_leeknow

———-

Felix drew out another breath as smoke left his mouth. The taste of nicotine satisfying his lips.

"Where we off to now?" Hyunjin asked as a the group of four were driving down the streets it was already fairly late.

Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin. Those were Felix's new friend. Ever since Chan had broken things off with Felix the young Australian had gone slightly rouge.

Jisung 🐿

Lixxx how are you? You haven't been answering my messages.

Felix heard his phone buzz. As he took out another breath of his cigarette he pulled it out to read the message off the lock screen.

Jisung, again.

Felix was purposely ignoring his friend because of the weird feelings he's been getting from him everytime they spoke and also he couldn't be bothered to even respond in the first place.

They gang pulled up to the mall. It was fairly late but lots of stores were still open.

"Isn't this the place we got kicked out of last week?" Changbin asked to Hyunjin as the group climbed out.

"Yeah, but I reckon we won't get caught this time round. Besides Lix wasn't there for it so we have a fresh face who won't be recognised" Hyunjin grinned as he locked up his car and the group made their way into the mall.

Considering it was the evening the centre was busy. It was summer after all.

"Felix your up for it right?" Seungmin asked.

"Up for what?" Felix asked unsure as the four of them stood outside a shoe store.

"You're gonna go in there and ask to try on some shoes and then run out with them on" Changbin explained as he rolled himself a cigarette. Felix could smell the slight scent of weed coming from it.

"Oo-oh yeah I can try" Felix nodded. He acted it off as if he was completely confident but in fact he was unbelievably nervous.
Everytime the gang stole Felix had never taken part. He usually got out of it because Seungmin was usually in charge of it because he was so sneaky.

"Any particular shoes?" Felix asked as he glanced in noting the small group of people trying on shoes already.

"None in particular just some nice ones" Changbin suggested.

Felix nodded.

"We'll wait by the entrance" Hyunjin added and the trio began walking back out.

Without even getting a good luck, Felix took a deep breath before walking into the store.

Felix spent a good few minutes actually browsing different shoes before he found a nice pair. They were white with red highlights.

"Hi can I help you?" A girl came up to Felix.

"Um could I try these shoes on in a size 9 please" Felix smiled sweetly.

He was positioned near the front of the store anyways and so his getaway would be easier than he initially thought.

"Of course, let me go get you a pair"

Felix gave a thank you and sat down on the soft black blocks for people to test out the shoes.
After a few moments the girl came back with the box.