Changlix - Petrichor

Ship- Changbin X Felix
-Fluff
Requested by winter___bearr
———————————————-

Finally Stray Kids had a week to rest before their promotions started up for their new comeback. For most of the team went back to their family homes to spend time with their family before promotions made it impossible to keep in contact.

Two members however both decided to stay at the Dorms .Felix and Changbin.

—-

Felix rolled over in his bed as he watched the other members packing to leave to see their families.
"Jisung-ieee, don't leave me" Felix pouted as Jisung finished up packing his suitcase.

Jisung chuckled and looked at felix, "I'm only going for five days,I'm sure you can manage without me"

Felix sat up in his bed wrapping a blanket around his shoulders, "But the jilix duo is being split, and I don't get to go back to Australia so I'm going to be bored on my own" Felix moaned.

Jisung looked confused at Felix. , "You're not going to be alone, I thought Changbin Hyung already told you he was staying" jisung piped up.

Almost immediately Felix's eyes lit up, "Binnie is staying?!" Felix jumped up happily.

Minho walked into Jisung's and Felix's room and looked confused at Felix's happy state whilst he was dancing around.
"You ready Ji?"

Jisung looked to Minho and smiled, "yep! all set"

Minho grabbed Jisung's bag and the latter picked up his coat and made his way to the door. Just as he was about to get out of their room Felix lunges and hugged Jisung's legs.

"Don't goooo" Felix whined once more.

Jisung rolled his eyes again and tried to pry Felix off his legs.
"Felix I have to go or I'm going to miss my train"

Felix reluctantly let go," you better text me though, how am I suppose to survive five days"

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and pulled him to the front door.

"Felix you have Changbin, aka you're boyfriend" Minho reminded Felix.

Felix dramatically rolled onto the floor. "But jisunggg"

Minho looked at Felix's weird behaviour, "Has Hyunjin possessed you felix?"

Felix didn't respond instead he just carried on lying motionless on the floor.

"Let's go Hyung,otherwise he'll try and stop me again"Jisung spoke softly to Minho and the two left a dramatic Felix on the ground.

Felix lazily watched as Jisung and Minho leave the dorm. Sighing Felix stood up and made his way to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Being the five star Michelin chef he is (sorry not sorry I had to,go stream Gods menu) he cooked up some pancakes for himself .

As Felix was plating up the pancakes he felt someone walk into the kitchen and proceed to wrap their arms around Felix's shoulders.

"None for me Fe?" Changbin spoke softly.

Felix picked the plate up and turned around in changbin's arms.

"Share them!" Felix pecked Changbin's cheek and made his way to the table. Changbin was quick to grab a knife and a fork so he could steal some of his boyfriends food.

"What do you want to do today Fe?" Changbin asked as he took a fork full of pancakes.

"Hmm movie marathon?" Felix suggested as he stuffed more pancakes than he could chew into his mouth.