Minsung - New Lesson

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-age gap - 19-25
-slight lemon
-College AU
Slightly inspired by Bad enough for you by softateez

———

The first thing Jisung heard when he walked onto campus that morning was how hot the new maths lecturer was.
It wasn't anything new especially when they seemed to always have a new lecturer in that subject each year, it almost felt like it was cursed like the dark arts position in Harry Potter.  Jisung was a music student but due to his parents persuading he had to take maths on the side.

As he pushed through the crowds he made his way to the canteen to meet up with his friends. He wouldn't call himself the popular group but a lot of students did want to be friends with them. Jisung guessed it was due to his rap group, 3racha.

As he made his way over to his group he pulled out his phone to message his boyfriend.

Min 💕
Have fun today babe ❤️

                                          Thanks Hyung! Good
                               luck with your new school  💞

Jisung pocketed his phone and smiled at Chan, Changbin, and Felix.

"Ready for a new year" Changbin groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Umm yes! Have you seen the new hot maths teacher, I might finally turn up to the lessons" Felix exclaimed in excitement.

Chan glared at the younger, "babe I am literally sitting right here"

Felix turned to the other,and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry channie"

The bell rang and the group started to make their way to the maths lecture. Finally Jisung would be able to see what the hype was all about. As he walked in his jaw dropped. There was no way that his boyfriend was his new maths teacher.

"I-ummm" Jisung stuttered out as he stopped walking and stared at the older boy.

Felix chuckled at his birthday twin who was stood shocked, "told you he was hot"

The group nudged Jisung and they made their way to their seats which they claimed every year. In the middle but also far enough up that they could chat quietly without drawing attention.

There was a lot of giggling coming from the girls and a few from the boys. A lot were talking about how hot the teacher was as well as the fact they might try and 'persuade' him to boost their grades. Those comments made Jisung extremely jealous but he didn't make any move in telling them to shut up as no one knew Jisung was taken or the fact the new teacher was in fact his boyfriend.

"Right class" Minho spoke up.

"I am your new maths teacher Mr Lee" Minho wrote his name up on the board. The girls immediately swooned at his voice.

"I shall start with the register so please answer when your name is called" Minho explained as he brought the list up on his laptop.

The list was fairly long as the vast amount of student in the maths class had grown in size since last year. Jisung wondered if it was because of the new teacher or it was purely because more people had decided to major or minor in it. As Jisung was watching Minho take the resister his eyes wandered down to Minho's outfit. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a shirt tucked loosely into it and a tie on top. All Jisung could imagine was ripping that tie off Minho and wrapping the olders wrists around it tightly and taking the shirt off him and then wrec...

"Han Jisung"

"yes dadd- sir"
Jisung quickly caught himself, his eyes widened and he blushed brightly covering his face on his desk. Did he seriously just nearly forget he was in maths lecture... he felt his whole body heat up with embarrassment.