Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung

Ship - Minho X Jisung
Hogwarts AU
Secret relationship

——

When Jisung stepped onto platform 9 ¾ five years ago, he definitely wouldn't have been able to tell you that - 1. He would be put into Slytherin after he came from a line of Hufflepuff's and 2- That he'd have the time of his life running around with his very -not so secret- boyfriend Lee Minho. Now, Jisung's family had known he was gay since he had awkwardly come out to them through a letter in his third year after being too anxious to say it face to face during the Christmas break that year. But he knew that none of them would believe that he - Han Jisung would be dating the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain Lee Minho, who was one of the best chasers in the last 20 years. (According to students) .

They had been dating for two years now, and Minho was one of the main reasons why Jisung had committed to telling his family about his new found sexuality - which wasn't really found when the boy had definitely been showing signs of liking boys since he first fell in love with a herbologist on TV and would never let anyone change the channel when Professor Juin's face popped up onto the screen.

But to add to the extra bonus of getting a boyfriend, the pair had decided to keep their relationship a secret, just to annoy their friends. And to see how long it would take for them to figure out the couple were actually together. (Jokes on them their friends 100% knew)

Which brought them to the present.

————

Jisung was preparing for his OWLs and so was spending most of his days hidden away in the very back corner of the library hunched over reading books on different wizards,spells,potions, anything to get him by.
Well... that was what his friends thought he was doing.

"I'll catch you later, I've got some studying to do in the library so I won't be back until curfew" Jisung had launched himself off the table where he had been sitting with his friends.
Felix a Hufflepuff, Chan and Seungmin a Gryffindor.

"Didn't you study the last few days though? You need a break Ji" Felix spoke up, a fellow fifth year.

"It's fine Lix, I just wanna get ahead before all the homework and studying gets too unbearable" Jisung gave a small smile before waving a goodbye after collecting his very sparse collection of belongings, ignoring the looks from his friends.

Jisung rushed up the moving stairs in the direction of the library. He gave a quick wave to professor Hoon and made his way to his designated spot.

Turning the corner to the small secluded section Jisung let out a small smile, curled up on the loveseat that had definitely seen better days was Lee Minho. His sandy brown hair swept just over his face, moving ever so slightly as he let out soft breaths in his sleep, one arm acting as a pillow, the other loosely holding onto the book he had clearly been reading. And there was no surprise right beside him was Dori, his cat snoozing away on a small pile of Transfiguration books.
Jisung dropped his books lightly on the desk by the tower of shelves and leant down in front of his boyfriend.
He gently stroked Minho's cheek to wake him up slightly just so the older boy knew he had arrived.

"Hmm Sungie?" Minho's eyes peeped open as he leant into the boy's touch.

"Hey baby" Jisung smiled and kissed the boy's forehead just before Minho shifted to sit up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep, just tired from practice" Minho shuffled over so that Jisung could sit down beside him after nudging Dori to wake him up so he could move the books out of the way.

Jisung only then took note of the boy wearing some comfy Ravenclaw Joggers and his quidditch hoodie which had his number and name on the back, the Ravenclaw emblem on the front right corner.