Changmin ~ shy

Ship - Changbin and Seungmin
-fluff
Requested by K-St0rys 

—————————————-

"Seriously Changbin go talk to him" Jisung whined to Changbin as they were sat in the recording studio waiting for Seungmin to arrive to record his vocals for their next comeback.

"I don't even know if he likes me like that ji" Changbin rolled his eyes. He looked down at the desk picking up and pen and playing with it.

"All I'm saying is it's totally normal to feel like that, sure it was a bit unexpected when you said that  you like seungmin to me but-" Jisung explained as he twisted on his chair as he set up the computer systems.

"It's not that easy" Changbin interrupted with a whine as he slouched into his chair, "if seungmin did like- "

The door to the studio opened to reveal Minho and Seungmin. "Hey!" Minho smiled and shut the door behind them and made his way over to Jisung.

"Didn't you have dance practice?" Jisung asked as Minho ruffled the younger boys hair and picked him up and put him on the lap.

Minho shook his head, "my teacher was sick and they didn't have cover" Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist.

Changbin and Seungmin both stood there awkwardly and both silently jealous. Changbin coughed to get the couples attention.

Jisung blushed lightly, "oh Seungmin you ready to record it straight away ?"

Seungmin smiled lightly holding up his notebook, "I may need some pointers but I have the lyrics pretty much down"

Changbin looked at Seungmin and opened up the door and as Seungmin was getting his headphones on properly Changbin adjusted the mic height.

"I..um I'm sure you're going to do well, do it how you want to at first" Changbin gave Seungmin a small look and Seungmin smiled back.

"Thanks Hyung"

Changbin left the booth and sat back in his chair, Jisung was still on Minho's lap and looked like he wasn't going to move anytime soon.

"Kay Seungminnie, do it how you want and then we can give you pointers here and there" Jisung spoke into the mic.

Seungmin gave the thumbs up and Changbin started the music. Seungmin seemed to keep to the beat easily, he had a verse of vocals and then a couple of rap bars.
After the first take Changbin smiled proudly
"Ahhh seungminnn, that was great! I'll let Jisung point you on the vocals but for the rapping try to put more emphasis onto the words at the end"

Seungmin nodded and then turned to Jisung. Jisung leant forward out of Minho's hold to speak into the mic.
"On the second line with the English lyrics just make sure the higher notes are more stable"

"Ahh okay that makes sense thanks Hyung" Seungmin looked at Jisung and then towards Changbin.

A soft smile appeared on the younger boys face as he thought of his Hyung giving him a compliment.
Changbin met his eyes and eyes widened as they met. Changbin gulped and then spoke.

"Umm.. Seungmin let's get you to re do the lines with the corrections and see how it works, during the rap your beat is good so no need to correct that but you need to sound more confident" Changbin spoke fast trying not to stutter over his words.