Minsung- kitty

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-implied relationship
-hybrid AU (Minho's a cat)
-soft
-kind of short

Requested by Meegan-da-veegan

——————

"Minho come quick!" Jisung called and  hopped in excitement as he spotted a cute grey cat in their dorm.

Jisung had no idea how this cat even got into the dorms but it didn't have a collar so he assumed it was a stray.  They'd definitely fit in then.

"Minho come on!" Jisung shouted again as the cat walked over to Jisung who was currently crouched next to the sofa holding out his hand to let the kitten sniff him.

Without getting a response Jisung assumed the older must be asleep. Letting his legs lay out straight in front of him the cat crawled onto his lap.

"So cute" Jisung pouted stroking the kitten gently. It let out a small meow and clawed at the youngers shirt.

"Hyung is missing out, you're so cute" Jisung giggled stroking the cat letting it play with one of the buttons on his shirt.

The cat leaned into Jisung's touch making him melt on the spot.  Gently picking up the kitty Jisung walked to Minho's room to wake him.

"Hey Hyung, you have a visito- oh" Jisung smiled as he opened the door only to find Minho's bed empty apart from a jumper laying over the top of it discarded.

Jisung walked back out and knocked on Chan and Felix's shared room, Felix opened the door and his eyes immediately went to the cat.

"Ahhh omg it's adorable, where did you get it Ji?" Felix took the cat out of Jisung's hold.
"It's a stray,find them in the living room"
The cat was reluctant and kept stretching their paws back to Jisung.

Jisung gave the cat a pat on the head before walking to chan who was laying on his bed laptop open as always.

"You know where Minho is Hyung?"

"Minho?" Chan looked from his laptop
"He's here isn't he?"

Jisung shook his head. The cat at that point had started clawing Felix and meowing at Jisung in demand to be held by him again.

"Guess he left for the studio then.. he didn't tell me"  Jisung muttered a hint of sadness as he decided to text his Hyung to see when he would be back.

Min 🐱
Are you at the studio? When are you gonna be back?

Instead of sitting and waiting for a respond Jisung carried the Cat to the kitchen to get some food.
It was already fairly late and so the rapper didn't want too much to eat, especially with a schedule tomorrow he didn't want to be bloated.
The boy settled on have a bowl of crisps.

The stray cat in the mean time was sat comfortably on Jisung's shoulder as he moved about, somehow not falling.

"Wanna watch some anime with me kitty?" Jisung asked the question to the cat not really expecting an answer but he got a small meow and so made his way to Minho's room so he could see when his Hyung got back.

As he reached the older's room the cat jumped off Jisung and ran up onto the bed, immediately nuzzling down on the jumper that Minho had left on his bed.

"That's Minhi hyung's! I bet you can probably smell Soonie, Doongi and Dori on it huh?" Jisung chuckled and reached for his laptop which was sitting in Minho's room after their short lived movie marathon yesterday before they were dragged away on an unexpected schedule.

Jisung grabbed a blanket and pulled it around him and set his laptop to his right so he could lie down whilst watching.
Not even after the first episode had began the cat began pulling Minho's jumper up to Jisung's chest that was laying sideways and plopped right down in front of the laptop curled up again Jisung's chest and Minho's jumper.

Jisung let out a smile and gently stroke the cat as the anime played on.

Jisung doesn't know when he fell asleep but he never heard Minho come back in.
It was about 9am when Jisung began to stir and shuffle around in his sleep only to be stopped by an arm around his waist and his back flush against someone's chest.
Jisung could tell it was his Hyung and so turned around to bury his face in his chest only to notice the jumper that was discarded on his bed, he was now wearing.

At that the younger suddenly remembered the stray cat and so sat upright to try and spot the grey fur someone.
As he sat up he was pulled back down by Minho who now had his head on the younger's chest.

That's when Jisung noticed them.

Cute, small grey ears on top of Minho's head.

"No way..." Jisung let out a gasp

Cautiously Jisung let his hand slowly go up to stroke the ears on Minho's head, immediately he was met with a response as his hands scratched them lightly.

Minho was still half asleep and so nuzzled closer to Jisung and let out the tiniest purr.

Jisung held back a squeal, that was adorable in his opinion.

Minho let out a soft whine, "sungie again"  as he tightened his grip around the squirrel boy's waist

Jisung let out a giggle and carried on stroking the boys head and he saw Minho let out a sigh and smile.

"This feels so good, I'm too stressed to keep them hidden for so long and transforming fulling gets boring." Minho mumbled into Jisung's chest.

"You don't need to hide them from me Hyung, they are cute, but if the others find out then they'll want to steal you and I'm not ready for that" Jisung explained.

Minho sat up, "thank you" he leant in and gave Jisung a kiss on the very edge of his lips.

"You missed" Jisung blushed as he said.

"After more scratches" Minho let out a giggle before wrapping himself up around the younger demanding more cuddles and scratches to his ears.

Jisung definitely got more than a kiss after giving Minho plenty of head pats, scratches and strokes along his ears.

—————-
No idea if this was good but I found it soft to write!