Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung

Minho X Jisung 

- Part 2 !

- Parent Minsung 

-Fluff

——-

"Come on, come on '' Millie tugged on her papa's arm as they began to reach the newly decorated 'Caffeinated Cat Cafe' shop.

"Mill, slow down" Jisung chuckled as he pulled the girl back towards him before the girl took off and rushed across the road or caused a disturbance.

"Wanna see Appa" the girl pouted lightly as Jisung picked her up making sure her skirt was neatly tucked under her so it wouldn't fly around. Her coat hood fell down exposing her slightly messy hair.

"We will, but it's a surprise, remember?" Jisung smiled lightly and brushed a few stray hairs that had come out of her braids that Minho had woken up extra early to do for the girl.

The pair eventually crossed over and reached the entrance allowing a couple to leave before they walked into the warm building.

It was the start of December and Minho had gone all out with decorating for the festive season. A tall Christmas tree -fake of course- in the corner was decorated in warm reds and greens, he had to trap the cats away just so he could decorate without the felines' causing a mess. Among the usual yearly fairy lights that are up, Minho had added some more to add to the seasonal tinsel hanging around.

Jisung placed Millie back onto the solid ground so that she could run over to the counter.

"Appa!" She giggled as she stood on her tiptoes to peer over and see Minho cleaning down the counters.

A wide smile grew on the older boy's face as he heard the familiar voice and turned to see Jisung picking Millie up so she could sit on the counter before immediately getting attacked with cuddles by Doongie.

"Hey, baby" Minho kissed his daughter on the forehead, pushing back the flyaway hair.

"I thought I was your baby" Jisung jokingly pouted as Minho gave him a grin.

"Hello to you too Babe" Minho leaned over the counter to give a quick chaste kiss.

"I thought you were working late today?" Minho asked as he started to make up a small babychoco for Millie and an iced Americano for Ji.

"Nope, I finished up a song early in the morning and then I just helped around with some of the trainee auditions and then left because the studio was booked out for interns" Jisung explained as he held Doongie to stop him from climbing over Millie.

"Extra marshmallows please Appa" Millie asked as she eyed up her babychoco.

Minho tutted, "You shouldn't have any more sugar today Mils, maybe if you eat your veggies this evening I'll give you some extra chocolate for dessert"

"Want now" Millie huffed and crossed her arms pulling a grumpy face.

Jisung chuckled at his daughter's behaviour and watched how Hyunjin poked his head around the corner at the small whine.

"Is that my favourite niece I hear??" Hyunjin let out a pretend gasp and rushed over to pick up Millie whose eyes widened and her frown flipped as she made grabby hands towards Hyunjin.

"Jinnie!" Millie giggled as Hyunjin picked her up and rested her on his hip.

"She's your only niece Hyunjin" Minho rolled his eyes but smiled softly as Millie clutched onto his uniform and started babbling nonsense to him.

Minho made quick eye contact with Jisung and motioned him over to the table in the corner. Ji nodded and took the drinks from Minho as he quickly fixed up his own small snack to eat as a late lunch.