Starry Nights - Minsung

This isn't perfect as I actually wrote it as Drabble for Twitter so it's a bit sloppy and a mess. Enjoy ~

- - - - -

"You gotta tell me!!" Jisung whined as Minho pulled the unknowing boy down a long dark corridor.

"You'll find out soon enough baby" Minho chuckled as he squeezed his boyfriends hand lightly.

Minho was a secret romantic and now he was about to surprise his boyfriend with the dream date Jisung had mentioned years ago during their first date.

Minho paused behind a closed door.

"Ok, don't screech." Minho gave Sung a pointed look as his hand rested on the door handle.

Jisung smiled a bit and jumped on his toes.

"Yes, now show me!" Jisung whined again this time putting empathise on each word.

Minho leaned forward and kissed the boy on the cheek before pushing the door open.
Jisung knew immediately, of course he would. There wasn't any other place where the chairs could be reclined ever so slightly, with a purple screen lighting up the entire ceiling.

"Minho... you...you're kidding right?!" Sung looked up eyes wide. Nothing was even showing on the screen but he was already rendered speechless.

"These are the best seats." Minho pulled the boy to a row of seats near the back of the room, far enough that they could see all the ceiling but not too far back that you weren't surrounded by the screen.

"H-how did you find this??" Jisung asked as he tightened his grip on Minho's hand as they sat down, sinking into the leather, immediately feeling comfortable. Clutching Minho's arm tightly whilst watching people flow in.

"It came up on my recommendations when I was searching up things to do when we had free time after the concert." Minho explained in a hushed voice as his boyfriend leaned closer.

"Love you Jagi-ah" svng smiled and quickly looked to the front where someone had started to explain a few health and safety rules about where to leave and what they should expect to happen during the talk.

"Now let's begin shall we?"

The purple dipped down into sunny day.

"The night sky is truly a wonderful place, you can see the same during the morning but the sun gets in the way, it's too bright so the stars and planets are unable to shine," the speaker explained as the sun creeped down from the ceiling down to the horizon.

"As the sun sets, the moon becomes more prominent, and if lucky, and it's not cloudy, we see stars!"

Jisung watched in awe as the screen filtered down to a dark black and the stars began to appear all around him. He felt like there were butterflies in his stomach. It was beautiful.

"Now, most places you can't actually see this many stars, let alone the Milky Way which is this dusty cloud trailing through the sky" a red laser was pointed up onto the dome screen to point out the galaxy.

"But in some places where the light pollution is so low you'll be able to see these incredible phenomenon's."

The ceiling changed slightly and the stars that were lit up grew red lines around them, in seconds Jisung was already looking around and naming the constellations quietly to himself.
Minho clearly heard him as he gave his hand a small squeeze, bringing it up to his mouth to kiss his hand lightly.

"I'm sure you all know how to play dot-to-dot...well let's look at some that are in the sky!"

Jisung was so focused he barely noticed Minho resting his head against the boys shoulder.
Mimo wasn't watching the show, he had his eyes trained on Jisung, looking at how the boy's eyes glistened at each word and each constellation that was mentioned, saying the name quietly before the staff member did. It was adorable, Jisung  basically testing his knowledge on the stars. Don't get Minho wrong the show was incredible, the stars were beautiful and he learnt a few things, well, the things that he heard. He was just too busy looking at the galaxies in his partners eyes, they danced around as his eyes were wide open the entire time taking everything in, not missing a second. It was adorable.

Minho now understood why Jisung wanted to do a planetarium, you felt like you were transported into outer space, like you were walking along Saturn's rings. That you were swimming among the stars.

Minho in a hushed tone leant in.

"You're such a nerd Jisung-ie and I love you for it."

Minho saw a small blush rise on the boy's cheeks. For the first time Jisung trained his eyes away from the ceiling.

"Thank you, I love you Minho-ah"