Changlix~ Pick Me

Ship ~ Changbin X Felix
-Hybrid AU 
-cute
Requested by SandyLuck
—————————

In the dreary rain Changbin was walking at a very fast pace, umbrella hanging over his head,his boots splashed the small puddles below him. Cars zooming past at an alarming speed despite the wet weather the boy let out a sigh.
He was on his way to work, and the weather definitely reflected his feelings about it.

As he turned the corner a dirty old yellow sign with black writing hung by a few chains above a gate and a fence that went round a very large piece of land.

"Pick Me! HAC"

The sign slowly peeling away from the erosion of weather. Changbin pulled out his keys and unlocked the front gate, he shut it again and turned on the buzzer which was on the side.

Changbin rushed to get into the reception area and sighed in relief when he was finally out of the rain, dripping wet despite the umbrella.

"Wow you are soaked" Jisung the receptionist joked as he looked at Changbin.

"Shut up" Changbin gritted through his teeth.
Quickly signing in he went into the staff room to change his clothes into the work shirt and the spare jeans he had kept for any emergencies and accidents their residents had.

As he shut his locker his co-worker Minho also entered. Except the boy was only slightly damp.
Minho giggled and rushed up to Changbin shaking his arm.

"Did you see Jisung-ie today! His hair is so cute blonde" Minho gushed.

Changbin hasn't even taken note that the younger boy had dyed his hair over the weekend. But of course that was the first thing Minho mentioned, not even a hi. 

"Shove off, just ask him out already I'm annoyed that you speak about him so much but you're a wimp when it comes to actually speaking to him"
Changbin pushed Minho's hand off his arm.

Minho rolled his eyes and mocked what Changbin had said under his breath as he went to his own locker.

Changbin left the room and headed over to the breakfast area where it was fairly quiet due to it only being 8:30. Because of the early morning Changbin also grabbed some food before starting his day.
There was a short queue for the food and so he stood behind a boy he recognised as Seungmin.

The line moved fairly fast as the few in line were speedy when they picked out their food.

"Ahh morning Changbin" chan the Chef smiled.

"Hey" Changbin grumbled.

Chan placed some bacon,sausages and some eggs onto Changbin's plate. "Any news on Hyunjin? I hope he's settled down well. I miss his dramatic behaviour" Chan asked Changbin as the boy was picking up some bread and a piece of fruit.

"We got an email last night saying he seems to love it. There's even enough room for him to continue dancing" Changbin nodded.

"Glad he's doing well" chan smiled and went on to serve the person behind Changbin.

"ahhh hey Innie" Chan ruffled the small boys blonde hair with little dots of fluffy orange triangles poked through the messy head.

"Hey channie Hyung!" The bright boy responded.

Changbin rolled his eyes at the annoyance of the boys bright demeanour in the early morning. Grabbing his tray he sat down at the staff table which was currently empty but he knew Jisung and Minho would be joining soon.