Gaming 101- Minsung

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Gaming
-university AU
-Part of the minsungbingo on twt

----------------------

"Ji!" Felix sprinted down the university halls as he spotted the dyed blue hair of Han Jisung walking down the hall. The boy didn't seem to hear and continued on his way oblivious to Felix practically pushing people out of the way to reach the boy.

Felix would never usually be so rude and push people out of the way, but in his eyes right now was a matter of life or death. The pair had signed up for the university gaming contest that was taking place, and after a few preliminary rounds each student was ranked and the top 10 would compete in front of an audience to win a prize of 300,000 won, and for uni students, that could buy a lot of instant ramen, or cheesecake in Jisung's case.

"Sung!" Felix jumped on Jisung's back making the boy stumble and nearly fall flat on his face.

"Damn it Felix, you could've gotten my attention in any other way?" Jisung sighed at his white shirt now covered in his americano.

"I had no Idea you had a drink with you!, and if you heard me calling for the last like five minutes then maybe that wouldn't have happened" Felix rolled his eyes but helped his twin stand up.

"What did you want anyway?" Jisung asked as he pouted lightly at the ruined shirt, hopefully he could bug his parents to use his washing machine in their apartment to clean it properly, the uni's dorm ones were pathetic and barely cleaned anything.

"We got in!" Felix bounced on the spot.

"What are you on about?" Jisung asked slightly confused, he continued to stare at the stain on his shirt wishing Hyunjin was there with his stain remover pen.

"The contest, the gaming contest.. Don't tell me you've already for-" Felix ranted.

"We got in?!" Jisung's eyes shot up from where he was boring holes into his shirt.

"Yes!" Felix grinned as he saw Jisung's smile grow just as wide before they both ended jumping up and down in the corridor far too excited to care about any of the weird out looks they were getting from the other students hanging around.

Felix calmed down and shoved a poster into his friend's hand, giving it a quick scan over, there were two things that stood out to Jisung. The location and the date.

"It's literally in two days?!" Jisung's eyes widened, why weren't they given much time to prepare.

"And in front of the student body..." Jisung muttered, his mind immediately reminding him he should change his username beforehand. He didn't need to embarrass himself in front of everybody. It wasn't that he hated the nickname, he loved it and thought it was witty and hilarious, he also chose it on a whim when he and Felix had first gotten into gaming and hadn't felt the need to change it.

"Yeah but that's fine, we've done contests before in front of people so we should do good!, I gotta go but make sure you come online tonight so we can practice before the day" Felix adjusted his bag on his back before making a swift exit without waiting for Jisung's reply.

————

"Come on Lix! We gotta get to the warehouse and restock our supplies before the other team gets our flag" Jisung screamed into his headset as he furiously clicked away at his keyboard to run back to the hidden base where the pair had stashed away their equipment.

They were currently playing an intense game of capture the flag with two other teams from their online guild.

"Yah Lix I need back up!" Jisung shouted as he was suddenly ambushed by a pair from the opposing team.