Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies

Ship- Minho X Jisung X Felix
-soft
-fluffy

Requested by holywaterforminsung
————

Minho was drained, he had to work a whole extra shift after he had finished his normal hours at the dance studio. It meant he didn't have a break to go to his boyfriend's bakery to grab himself some food and get a few kisses along the way.

Shutting down the blinders and turning off the lights in the dance studio. Heading towards the staff room to grab his bag he checked through a couple of messages.

Honey's 🍯

Ji ♥️
Min what time are you getting home?,me and lixie wanna order take out!

Fe 💕
Don't forget our movie marathon!

Minho smiled lightly at the messages, sending a quick response of laughing emoji's and a brief message saying he was on his way home.

Locking up the front door Minho pulled up his hood and scarf to keep himself from the snow that had begun to fall. It was a week until Christmas and thanks for the snow the older boy was finally in the Christmas spirit.

Lights and Christmas decorations lined the streets shining the path that guided Minho back home to his boyfriends and cats.

Spotting his flat lights on and the Christmas tree lit up in the window Minho smiled as he walked up to the front door, careful not to slip on the black ice that had formed.

Pulling out his keys with his lightly frozen hands he pushed it through the lock, twisted and pushed open the doors. As he stepped through the door he was engulfed in the warmth emitted from the heating and the smell of freshly baked cookies.

"I'm home" Minho called out as he pulled off his cost and shoes.

The first to approach him was his cat Dori who immediately rubbed against their owners leg.

"Hey Dori" Minho clicked his tongue and stroked the cat.

Moments later he heard the patter of feet and was hugged tightly by a blue haired boy.

"Hey baby" Minho smiled and chuckled lightly.

Giving his boyfriend a light peck on a lips and then the nose, he ruffled the blue hair.
"Good day Sungie?"

"Mhm, I managed to submit my final draft to the company for feedback and hopefully they'll allow it to be used for the next group debut that is coming up" Jisung Beamed.

"Well from what I heard of it it's definitely good enough" Minho smiled as he picked Dori up and followed Jisung into the kitchen.

"Min you're home?!" Felix smiled as he was mixing up some batter.

Minho gave his other boyfriend a hug and a kiss as well before letting him continue to bake.

"I expect some of these warm with a side of cuddles after I get clean" Minho grinned cheekily. As he let Dori go.

"Of course, of course, what pizza do you want and we'll order it whilst you get cleaned up" Felix asked.

"I'll just have a pepperoni" Minho called as he made his way into his room to grab his clothes and a towel.

The older boy wasted no time in hopping in the shower and having a speedy wash so he could get some cuddles.

Jisung and Felix spent the next few minutes collecting all their blankets as well bowls full of crisps,sweets and some plates ready for the pizza.

"You reckon this is enough?" Jisung asked as he laid out the three cans of Coke.

"For sure, if we get hungry later on we can always get more out" Felix shrugged as he collapsed onto the sofa and opened up Netflix to start searching for a movie.

Hearing the shower turn off Jisung also decided to get comfy leaving a gap between himself and Felix so that Minho can get cuddles from both side.

Just as the boy got comfortable there was a knocking at the door.

"I'll get it" Jisung whined lightly as he stood up and grumbled about being comfortable.

"Thank you!" Jisung smiled as he took the pizzas from the worker.

As Jisung got back with the food Minho was making his way into the living room.

"Ahh perfect timing, I'm starving" the boy licked his lips at the sight of pizza.

The trio spent the next twenty minutes eating their pizzas as well as finally coming to an agreement on what to watch. Ice Age.

"I haven't watched this film in ages" Felix mentioned as the movie started.  Soonie had made themselves comfortable on said boys lap, Dori doing the same with Minho.
Doongi had instead settled for the pile of blankets that weren't being used.

"Same! I think the last time I watched it I was in Malaysia"

"I've watched it like once so I can't even remember what happens" Minho chuckled through a slice of his pizza.

After settling down and full from the pizzas Minho managed to get the cuddles he was after.
Felix had his head lying on Minho's shoulder whilst he played with his boyfriends left hand. Jisung had turn over and had a leg and arm wrapped around his older boyfriend making sure he couldn't escape even if he tried.

Using his free had to occasionally stroke each of the boys heads and the occasional forehead kiss, Minho was happy. With the Christmas tree lit up and the fairy lights around the room glowing it felt cosy, not to mention out the windows the snow could still be seen falling.

After the first movie had finished Felix sat up to change the film to the next one in the series.

"Min, I don't think you'll be able to escape anytime soon" Felix chuckled as he pointed to Jisung.

Minho raised an eyebrow but when he looked at Jisung he quickly noticed the boy had fallen asleep.
His head rested on Minho's chest moving up and down with the boy's breathing. 

"But what if I need the toilet" Minho threw his head back.

"Guess you'll have to suffer" Felix smiled as he leant over and pulled the blanket over his sleeping boyfriend and giving him a small kiss on the cheek so he wouldn't wake.  As Felix did that Minho felt Jisung's arm tighten around his waist. He was screwed.

"You sure he won't mind us watching the second one without him?" Minho looked to Felix who was picking up some crisps that lay in one of the bowls.

"I mean we can always watch it again and he really needs the sleep, when he comes into my room to sleep he will cuddle me but I know he doesn't actually sleep with me, he stays up and just leaves once I've fallen asleep and goes and works on his laptop, he's not as sly as he thinks" Felix chuckled lightly.

"Guess he deserves the sleep then" Minho smiled.

Felix leant forward and gave Minho a kiss before settling back on his boyfriends shoulder and playing the second movie.

"Am I not going to get my warm cookies then Lixie?" Minho asked as Felix was sorting out the blanket he wanted to wrap around Minho's shoulders.

"Later, maybe if sung wakes up, cause he'll be annoyed if he doesn't get one" Felix ruffled Minho's hair before resting against him, eyes now fixated on the TV.

Minho smiled and looked at both his boyfriends and let out a sigh. This was just what he needed.

——-
Sorry this took way too long to write, I hope you enjoyed it!!