Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2

Ship - Minho X Jisung
-Prince AU
-Tiny angst
- cute

Thanks NoemiSTAY for suggesting a part 2

———-

"Ji, come on we gotta go eat" Minho grumbled on his bed as he curled up onto Jisung's chest.

After Jisung first ended up waking up in the Prince's bed it became a common occurrence weekly that Jisung would find himself in the Prince's chamber.

"Move then" Jisung whined lightly not actually attempting to move Minho but instead pulled him closer.

The two lay there in silence for a few more minutes. Sung played with the Prince's hair lightly. From his point of view it seemed Minho Hyung had fallen asleep, if it wasn't for the hand playing with his own.

Slowly Minho pushed himself off Jisung ,"Okay we do actually need to go because I need to eat before my duties start, I need to start training some new guards and I'm sure you also need to go to the kitchens and do some work instead of me pulling you away" Minho smiled softly before kissing Jisung.

"I'm doing my duty your highness, I'm serving you" Jisung winked blushing slightly.

Minho scoffed and pushed Jisung down.

Minho rolled himself out of the bed before going to his wardrobe and putting on his undershirt and loose trousers. He'd change into something more suitable for training later.

"Minnn come back" Jisung let out a soft whine as he rolled over the king size bed sighing.

Minho smiled at Sung before pulling him out of the covers and nearly onto the ground before the younger attempted to move his limbs.

Jisung grumbled as he shoved on his pants and his undershirt as well.

"You'll still get to see me during other meal times today" Minho smiled taking the younger' hand as he pulled them out his chambers and they began walking down the short hall to the dining room in the family wing.

The walk was silent except for the pair constantly stealing glances at each other.

"Stop looking at me" Jisung giggled as he leaned into Minho slightly.

The older boy wrapped his arm around Jisung's waist pulling him tighter.

"Why not? You're cute" his Hyung kissed the younger on the nose and then cheek as they turned the corner into the dining room. Both looking and smiling laughing lightly at each other.

With both eyes on each other they didn't realise that not only the king was there but a few of the council members were eating breakfast.

Jisung was the first to turn away from the Prince and abruptly stopped and stared. This caused Minho to stop as well and look out.
Their smiles were gone.

No one knew about them.

"Father, what are they doing here" The Prince asked as he moved away from Jisung and walked forwards to the table full of different pastries and fruit.

"Did you forget that they come to eat here every Saturday" the King spoke up.

Minho let out a loud sigh looking at the three council men.

"This is the family wing for a reason, you shouldn't be here" Minho sat down.
Jisung slid in next to the prince awkwardly.

"Oh and I suppose that Han here is allowed to be here?" San retorted picking up some melon.

"Well... I that's different I invited him here" Minho kept a stern face trying not to blush.

Jisung instead blushed for the both of them.

"Minho you're the prince you should stop sleeping around with the staff" Yunho another member spoke up.

Minho chocked on his water.
"What did you just say?" He asked shocked.

"Just admit you've slept with more staff than you can count, just so happens that you and Han here got caught" Yunho scoffed.

Jisung fiddles with his hands so he doesn't make eye contact with any of the councilmen.

Minho pushed his seat and stood up, "if you must know Yunho, I do not sleep around and actually Jisung is my boyfriend are you happy?" Minho gave the councilmen one last glare before pulling Jisung with him out of the dining room and into the lounge.

Minho didn't care that he had just slammed the door incredibly loudly he was more angry that he'd had to out himself and Jisung when neither of them were comfortable yet.

Minho shakingly sat down on the leather sofa. He was quickly followed by Jisung who pulled him into a hug.

"There's no need to cry Love" Jisung said lightly as he wiped Minho's tears. It was only then when Minho realised he had started crying.

"I'm sorry Sung, I know you didn't want to come out yet" Minho coughed out.

Minho hid his face in Jisung's chest.

"Min don't worry, we needed to at some point, yes it was earlier than either of us wanted to but now we won't have to hide it" Jisung kissed Minho's head.

There was a knock at the door before it opened to reveal the King.
Jisung quickly stood up and bowed. Minho tugged his arm pulling him back down.

"Minho, Jisung" the king sighed as he sat opposite them.
Minho showed his face but still stayed close to Jisung almost claiming him.

"How long have you been together?"

Jisung glanced and Minho before speaking up " a couple of months your highness"

"Minho why did you not say anything? We've been planning for suitors to come and visit next week and you've had a boyfriend this whole time" the king looks to Minho a glint of sadness in his eyes.

Minho gulps and sits himself up taking Jisung's hand in his.

"I didn't know how you would react" he looks down.

"Min we know you are gay,all your suitors were going to be male, I even-" the king began before Minho quickly cut him off.

"No not that" Minho looked towards Sung who was already looking at him.

"Just that he's staff from the kitchen, not a nobleman or a royal in anyways" Minho looked down at his and Sung's intwined hands and smiled lightly.

The king let out a laugh making the pair look over confused. Why was he laughing?

"Minho, you could've married a villager for all I care, as long as you're happy and you know you'll spend the rest of your life with them then that's all I care. The suitors were there just to keep up the image that you were available. Obviously in this case you aren't." The king smiled brightly.

Jisung smiled brightly and kissed Minho's cheek looking at the shocked boy.

"Now Jisung tell me all about how you met!" The king leaned forward slightly intrigued.