Talker - Minsung

Ship - Minho X Jisung
-Canon Compliant
-Soft
-TW anxiety

—————

Minho pulled himself out of the makeup chair as his stylist finally finished his makeup so he could go and finish getting his outfit on for their Oddinary comeback. He gave a short thanks to the stylist Noona before heading over to the small dressing rooms.

Climbing over Felix's legs as he lay on the ground chatting to the camera for a talker episode, he didn't miss the chance to smack the younger boy's butt.

"Yah Hyung!"

Minho gave a small smile at Felix's reaction as he opened the dressing room door.

"Ahh no!" Jisung's voice called out as he went to push the door shut.

"It's me Jagi" Minho announced himself, at the sound of his voice Jisung let the older boy in.

Minho immediately clocked the bare chest as Jisung was clearly getting into his outfit. Jisung saw the small smirk grow on the elder's face and he moved his arms up to protect his chest.

"Noo Hyung don't you dare" Jisung shrieked as Minho let out a chuckle and ruffled up his boyfriend's hair before going towards the clothes rack to grab his jacket.

"Don't worry Hannie I won't just yet"

"Yah Hyung! You best be glad I haven't had my hair done yet" Jisung huffed as he pushed his hair out his face only for it to fall back in front of his eyes.

Minho glanced towards the boy as he shrugged on his jackets fixing the collar as he not so subtly eyed Jisung as the boy put on his see-through cropped top and small leather jacket.

Minho fixed up his own collar as he watched Jisung figure out how to put on his choker, his tongue poking out in concentration.

"Want help?" Minho stepped in front of Jisung and began to slowly take the jewellery out of his boyfriend's hand.

"Mhm" Jisung nodded and gave a small smile.

Minho put his hands on Jisung's shoulders and turned him around so he could clip the back of the choker up easier. It took a couple of attempts due to the tiny clip but eventually he got it.

"Done" Minho said softly and Jisung spun back around and smiled brightly.

"Thank you Min" Jisung leaned forward and quickly kissed his cheek before rushing out the room.

"Ya-" Minho went to grab Jisung's arm but the squirrel was too quick.

Rolling his eyes Minho grabbed his shoes and made his way back out into the waiting room to chat to the talker whilst he waited for someone to entertain him. If not he'd just edit the small vlog he made for his bubble.

"Stayyy I'm editing a video for bubble!" Minho began chatting to the camera showing his phone and the current shot he was editing, it was him sitting in his room with a cat plushie.

He carried on and went through a few more shots before abruptly ending his take saying that he can't spoil anymore. He passed the camera back to one of the staff and went off to find his food.

——

"That's you all done" the makeup artist placed down her brush as she motioned to Jisung that his hair and makeup was now finished.

"Thank you" Jisung gave a small smile and awkwardly stood from his seat and turned to find somewhere to sit whilst waiting for their call up to the stage.

Hyunjin,Changbin and Jeongin were chatting away to the camera and Chan had his headphones in, working on a track. Eyes glancing round both Felix and Seungmin sitting in the makeup chairs.

Minho was sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone drinking an Americano.

Jisung shuffled over to the sofa and plopped down beside his boyfriend.

"This mine?" Jisung pointed to an untouched Americano next to Minho's half drunk one.

"Yeah, I got one for you whilst you were getting your makeup done" Minho smiled as Jisung quickly grabbed it from the table and took a large gulp.

"Thanks" Jisung grinned.

Minho went to ruffle the boy's hair but quickly retracted his hands knowing the stylist would have a fit if he messed up the boy's hair.

"Wanna watch something with me?" Minho asked as he pulled up Netflix on his phone and passed over one side of the headphone to Jisung.

"Can we continue watching that cake one?" Jisung asked as Minho hummed and pulled up the show 'is it cake?'.

Within minutes the pair were comfortably lying down across the sofa, Jisung laying half on top of his Hyung, the younger boy's head resting on Minho's chest, an arm wrapped lightly around his waist.

As the show continued Jisung's concentration slowly drifted from the tv show to the mcountdown on the tv in the waiting room as it began the show, Stray Kids were one of the last performances and so had an hour to wait. Which didn't help Jisung's wandering brain as he began to go through the choreo in his head. as well as the lyrics. He didn't dare want to get them wrong in their first comeback.He would look like a complete idiot if he messed up on their first stage back.. especially after the long wait stays have had.

".hmm that's the cake..what do you think Ji?" Minho spoke up.

Jisung barely registered Minho's talking as he tried to focus on his breathing after noticing it had gotten quicker and he had unconsciously begun picking at his nails.

Minho raised an eyebrow as he noticed Jisung was spaced out, at first he hadn't thought of anything until he picked up on the nail picking and the short gasps of breath.
Putting his phone down Minho gently pulled the headphone out of Jisung's ear and then his own so that it wasn't in the way.

"Sungie you okay?" Minho gently pulled apart Jisung's hands to stop him picking them which seemed to also pull him out of the headspace he had trapped himself in.

"Oh..I'm yeah.." Jisung let out a breath as he shut his eyes and shifted to hide his face in Minho's chest.

"Anxiety baby?" Minho asked softly, he got a nod from the younger one. Jisung's right arm found the edge of Minho's jacket and squeezed his fist around it.

Minho pulled them both up so they were sitting upright, Jisung hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"It's okay Ji, you won't make mistakes, you're amazing. You are such a great performer and even if you did make a mistake,which you won't, you can just laugh about it, stays will find it cute and so will I. Even when you messed up the Domino choreo you acted like nothing happened and stays found it adorable" Minho ranted out to Jisung to make him smile.

"Don't cry, otherwise our  Noona will have a fit over your messed up makeup" Minho chuckled as he gently wiped under his eyes where tears had formed.

Jisung pouted lightly, "thank you Min".

Minho pulled him in lightly and kissed him softly,"Gotta make sure you are okay, don't be afraid to speak up about it, I don't want you to go through it alone and get like last time when you needed a break." This time Minho pouted before Jisung kissed it off him.

"Okay next time I'll let you know immediately" Jisung smiled lightly and hugged his boyfriend.

Little did they know the cute action would appear in the background of the next talker, unseen by staff but noticed by stays.
It didn't take long for the two to then confirm their relationship, after all you couldn't exactly pretend that action was for fans.