Hammock for Two - Minsung

Ship - Minho x Jisung
Written for minsungficathon on twt
- Comedy
-Canon compliant
-Fluff

Stray kids were currently standing at the edge of a sandy island with their backs turned towards the forest, cameras were set up and pointing towards the group whilst every few members had a self camera which they were already chatting to.

"Why are we here?" Jisung scratched his head already feeling his face heating up from the sun that had already reached peak height for the day.

"All I'm guessing is we won't be sleeping comfortably" Felix chuckled next to his twin as he used his hand to cover his eyes so he could see.

"I hope there's a cabin" Hyunjin muttered as they awaited instructions.

Chan was currently standing in the middle of the line holding a walkie-talkie watching the staff talk and direct each other clearly getting ready to film as a runner had just done the clapperboard.

A hum and a buzz let out from the walkie-talkie gaining the attention of all 8 boys who looked expectantly.

"Stray Kids..." A crackling voice sounded.

"Present" Jeongin saluted jokingly.

"Yah It's Jarvis 2.0" Changbin chuckled as he recognised the voice was the same member of staff who spoke into the phone during their finding SKZ series.

"If you look around you can see you are on an island, you will be spending the next three days here, working together and in pairs to make it through different survival challenges" The voice buzzed.

"Survival?!" Jisung shouted, eyes wide staring at the staff who barely paid attention to his shocked reaction.

Without wanting to get interrupted again the walkie-talkie carried on spilling out information.

"STAYS have voted on who will be paired up together, once paired you must not separate from them at any point, if one of you go, you both must go. Your first challenge is to get to the other side of the island and onto the beach before nightfall, if you fail to do so you'll be in for a night on the forest grounds"

"We have tents right?" Changbin looked towards the staff who gave a brief nod.

"Imagine having to sleep on the ground..no thank you" Seungmin shuddered at the thought of having to share his sleeping grounds with other insects and creatures.

"Do we have hammocks? I've always wanted to sleep in one of them" Felix looked around to see if the staff would tell them anything. He saw them give a small thumbs up.

"We will now be splitting you into your pairs"

The group crowded around the walkie-talkie listening intensely. Jisung fiddled with his necklace in anticipation he didn't mind as such who he would get paired with but he definitely had a few members more favourable in mind. Despite his own wants, he was almost certain he knew who STAY would pick him to be with. Minho hyung. It was no secret that STAYS were infatuated by the pair and loved their interactions, and he wouldn't lie and say he didn't agree.

"Bang Chan and I.N" 

"Ooo the youngest and eldest" Seungmin pointed out as I.N linked arms with the leader considering they were already standing next to each other.

"I'll look after him don't worry" Jeongin joked as he saw Chan's face practically pale at the thought of them having to survive together.

"Our next pair is Changbin and Felix" The walkie-talkie announced.

"Changlixxx" Han shouted in delight, STAYs were going to eat this content up.

"Binnie" Felix smiled and giggled as he almost too happily skipped over to stand next to his hyung.