Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]

Ship - Minho X Jisung
- ex-boyfriends
-re-Kindled Love
-soft
-awkwardness

---------

"Okay Class, that's it for the lesson" Minho clapped his hands together a minute after the music had stopped playing.

The group of ten kids he was teaching all smiled widely before giving a bow and rushing to pack up their waters and grab their bags and coats.

Minho headed over to the sound system and began logging out of the system and shutting his laptop down, he was quick to store it into his bag. He was as eager to leave just like the kids were.

He grabbed his own coat from the seat in the corner by the front of the room, shrugged it on and double checked everything was cleared, only a couple of water bottles were astray.

"Of course they forget their bottles" Minho chuckled as he grabbed the blue and the red bottles to take to the lost property box at the reception.

Shutting down the lights and locking down the doors, making sure it was properly shut with a quick try at the handle.

"Oh Minho! I have the competition form all filled out for you" One of the parents of the kids he taught stood by reception.

"Oh thank you!" Minho smiled and took the form from her.

"Sorry for taking so long to get it back to you, Hyerin had been misbehaving and so I told him if he continued I wouldn't fill in the form. Luckily he stopped his antics in time before the deadline tomorrow."

Minho listened as he signed himself out at reception and gave the book back to Felix the receptionist. As well as dropping off the bottles.

"That's fine, I'm glad you got it in on time, the group definitely will need Hyerin in the dances, he's one of the centre dancers" Minho smiled at the boy who didn't even acknowledge Minho's presence, too busy playing on a gameboy.

"Well, I must go! The snow is getting pretty heavy" The parent smiled and waved goodbye as she pulled her son out of the door.

Minho let out a sigh as she left and leant against the reception desk.

"Why does she always leave it last minute?" Felix asked as he stood up and went to the filing cabinet to grab the folder holding all the consent forms that would be sent off to the competition organisation right before the new year..

"Honestly think she's just using it to blackmail her kid to behave correctly, even though once she had told him that he wasn't taking part in the spring recital but still handed in the form because she felt bad" Minho let out an airy laugh as he passed over the form and grabbed his scarf and gloves out of his bag.

"Wow.." Felix chuckled as he placed the file back and logged out of his computer before shutting it down.

"I'll head out first, see you after christmas Lix!" Minho gave a wave and made his way outside.

Luckily the snow wasn't as heavy as he had first thought, there was a thin layer on the ground, however it was coming down fast. It was good he didn't live too far away. It was also seven at night and so the roads wouldn't be too busy.

The journey back was easier than expected, the snow held out for most of the ride and only became extremely heavy and dangerous when he was halfway home. Minho gently sang along to the different christmas songs, half guessing the words because he barely knew the english lyrics.

Wish come true... Christmas is youu".

"Damn this snow is really coming down" Minho muttered to himself as he glanced outside his side window checking to make sure there wasn't a car coming up as he was turning.