Minsung- coffee

Ship - Minho X Jisung
-hybrid AU (Minho's a cat)
- ⚠️ implied abuse
- short
-soft at the end

Requested by LTSsss

——-

"Come on out you brat" A voice taunted along the halls as Minho was hiding underneath the bed in the spare room. Hand over his mouth so that he could cover up his unstable breathing.
The footsteps were getting closer to the room.

"You don't want to get punished do you"
The door slammed open making Minho jump,luckily managing to surpress the squeal that left his mouth. He pulled his tail up against his chest so that it would move about and accidentally reveal his hiding place.

Minhos eyes watched carefully as the shoes of his owner walked around the room opening up the wardrobe to check if Minho was there. Luckily he had managed to hide underneath the bed which from his owners position looks too small to squeeze under.

After the door shut Minho let out a deep sigh. Shuffling carefully out of the bed his ears flicked around listening out for any more noise coming towards him.
Grabbing his bag from the side of the bed which he had packed before he shrugged it up onto his shoulder. Walking over to the window, minho could see it was raining pretty hard.
He didn't have a coat and he wasn't about to risk himself by going to grab it.

Swinging the window open the wind and rain immediately gushed in. Without waiting anymore seconds Minho pulled himself up on the  ledge and timidly stretched his leg out to the pipe on the wall. His tail wrapped around him to not get caught in the vines that had overgrown around it.

With one foot securely on the pipe Minho shifted his hand over and tightly grabbed it. It was slippery due to the rain.

With a slight hop Minho managed to grab onto the pipe but quickly slid down it because there was no way to proper hold on. His knees came slamming up to his chest as his hit the ground roughly. Slightly winding himself.

Gasping for breath he wasted no time in moving away from the house before his owner noticed he had escaped. He didn't want to get punished again if he got caught.

The first part of the plan had now been executed and the cat hybrid now had to think of what to do now. His plan was originally just to escape, he wasn't expecting the rain and to be honest he didn't even think he would manage to escape in the first place.

Minho flicked through his phone to see if there was anyone he could potentially stay with temporarily.

Chan... he was the obvious choice... he'd helped Minho before but his owner still found him, it would be the first place he'd look for Minho.

Hyunjin... possibly but because hyunjin was a dog hybrid he had his own owner and they may not want to take in Minho.

Jisung.

They were really close, they worked together and Minho knew for a fact Jisung was looking for someone to join him in his flat because the rent was too much at times.

Swiping onto the younger boys profile Minho clicked the call button. Holding it to his ear it rang a few times before going to answer phone.
Ahh yeah.. it was a Monday... jisung had always worked the night shift on a Monday for as long as Minho could remember.

Stray kids oneshots (requests closed rn!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें