Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]

Ship- Minho X Felix 

- Baking 

-Gingerbread 

-Short

--

"I leave him for one minute" Minho muttered under his breath as his shoulder's slouch as he noticed Felix had left the spot he was standing in, in the shopping aisle.

Turning on his heels Minho began to search down every aisle to try and find the blond boy.

"I bet he's in the baking aisle" Minho spoke to himself as he turned the corner to find the aussie hunched over looking at different icings.

"Seriously Felix, stop looking at icings, we literally haven't even found the gingerbread house in all the ten shops we've looked in. Why buy the icing when we don't even have one" Minho rolled his eyes as he saw Felix holding at least four different colours.

"These aren't for the gingerbread men, they are for the cookies Hyung" Felix smiled as he stood up chucking them into the basket Minho was carrying.

"Fair enough" Minho shrugged as he followed Felix down another aisle including different baking ingredients.

"How much more do you need?" Minho asked as Felix carried on throwing a few things into the basket including flour, two types of sugar, vanilla and chocolate chips.

"Just need the eggs and I think that's it" Felix read off his list on his phone.

"Can I queue up to pay and meet you there?" Minho asked as he struggled to keep hold of the heavy basket.

"Sure" Felix gave a wide smile before rushing off to find some eggs.

Luckily they were near the checkouts and so Minho found himself a free self service till and began scanning the items one by one.

"Hyung look!!" Felix ran over to his Hyung holding up a gingerbread house packet.

"I found one!" Felix was smiling widely as he reached the checkouts.

Minho chuckled at how excited Felix was over a gingerbread house. The younger boy scanned his item through and packed the bags as the elder paid.

"Okay, umm we need to first add in the flour...and.." Felix grabbed the flour out of the shopping bag before placing it on the side.

"Salt and baking powder"

"Oh we have that in the cupboard" Minho mentioned as he went over to the group of cupboards delegated to just cooking and baking ingredients and pans.

He opened up the cupboard and shifted through all the containers in search of the correct items.

"Butter, butter.." Felix mumbled in his thick Australian accent as he searched through the fridge finding the block he had brought just the other day.

"Ah-ha!" Felix grinned as he found the butter right at the back, luckily not frozen from the ice.

"Am I doing this right?" Minho raised an eyebrow as he was mixing the butter, sugar, coffee and eggs together.

Felix leaned over his shoulder, "hmm yup, maybe..just"

Felix started saying as he rested his hand on top of his hyung's and changed the way the boy was mixing it.

"Mix it like this in a figure of eight, not just in a circle"

Minho nodded after getting used to the new action of the whisk.