10 Years of One Direction

Niall's POV:

Today was a very big day. 10 years ago, me and the other lads were formed as One Direction. We were gonna Zoom together and take a look back at some of our old interviews and things we did together. Capital FM was also going to be joining us. This was also going to be live so fans could watch as well.

I was in my work room logging onto Zoom to see both Liam and Louis already on.

"Hey Nialler"

"Hey lads, where's Harry"

"He's having some technical difficulties"

Then Harry appeared on the screen.

"Hey Harry"

"Hey what's going on"

"Not much, think we're about to get started"

And with that, the broadcast went live and the 10 Years of One Direction YouTube video started playing.

There was a lot of emotion and laughter coming from us during the video.

"Wow I don't think any of us saw any of those memories coming when we were first formed on X Factor"

"Agreed I actually enjoyed watching that"

"Me too Tommo"

I then heard giggling coming from the entrance to my work room. I turned to see Harper scooting across the floor on her stomach towards me.

"Looks like someone else enjoyed it and wants to join us" I said turning the camera towards Harper.

"Looks like we've found the youngest dedicated fan" Harry said which made all of us laugh.

I picked Harper up when she reached me and she was really excited.

"Look Harper it's your uncles"

"This mean I can join too daddy" a voice said sounding like Freddie.

"Of course you can son"

"Me too daddy" Bear said.

"Come on buddy"

Then Roman Kemp appeared.

"Hey lads"

"Hey Roman"

"Happy 10 years"

"Thanks"

"Woah and we got the 3 1D kids here too, poor Harry looks so lonely"

All of us were laughing after that.

"Alright let's move on to the next clip"

"Haha when we were touring with 5sos and they pranked us"

"I was actually talking to 5sos a few weeks ago and they said we should go on Celebrity Family Feud, what do you lads think about doing that"

"That actually sounds like fun"

"Alright what's next"

"Wow that one's a real tear jerker I remember that concert so well"

"Me too bro"

"I don't think I've shed a tear like that since we were on stage for our last show together"

"Niall you shed a few tears at your wedding and when Harper was born"

"Well you ain't wrong on that one"

"Alright what's next"

Harper was squealing the whole time during this one.

"I bet that won't be the last time we'll see Niall wearing a tiara, looks like Harper wants her daddy to where them more often" Roman said making us all laugh.

"Haha she probably does, doing that was fun"

"The kittens really liked climbing on you daddy" Bear said, which made us all laugh.

"Alright what else have we got"

"Haha that was really funny when Michael McIntyre was with us"

"Uncle Harry why'd you throw the paddle behind you" Bear asked making us all laugh.

"I didn't wanna answer that question"

"Alright next one"

"Haha we should play that again, that was fun"

"Does this mean Bear and I can play too"

"Yeah buddy, as long as Harry doesn't take one right to the 'Styles' again" Louis said making us all laugh again, while Harry did a face palm.

"Alright next clip"

"If you guys do this again, you need to invite me"

"Great idea Roman"

"That dance was fun though, Bear was doing it"

"Alright next clip"

Harry did another face palm during this clip.

"Is Uncle Harry's hair still always greasy" Freddie asked, which made all of us laugh so hard, even Harry.

"I don't know, is it" Harry asked.

All the fans loved everything so far so we played some of our music videos and ended the call with our San Siro Movie.

What an emotional day. 10 Years!

Q: What's your favorite One Direction Memory of all time?