Bringing Baby Home

Y/N POV:

After staying at the hospital for a couple days, Niall and I get to bring our little girl home. Niall's currently getting Harper's car seat out of the car and bringing it up to our hospital room while I just got Harper dressed into her going home outfit and she was wide awake at the moment.

"Hey little girl, are you excited to go home today, yeah, you get to see where you're gonna grow up, and your own bedroom" I said as I gently stroked her tummy and as Niall came into the room with her car seat.

"Who's that Harper? Is that daddy?" I asked Harper which caught Niall's attention.

"What's going on here"

"Somebody's awake" I told my husband as he saw Harper laying on the bed with her eyes open in her outfit.

"Hey little princess, are you ready to go home?" Niall said as he picked her up and swayed side to side. Harper put her little hand on Niall's face once she was in his arms.

"I take that as a yes, how about we put you in your car seat so we can go home" Niall said as he carried her over to her car seat and gently strapped her in and gave her her blanket.

I was wheeled down to the hospital lobby with the car seat in my arms, while Niall followed behind with our luggage.

Once we got to the doors of the lobby, Niall went to get the car so he could pull up and we would be able to put Harper in the car. When Niall pulled up, he fastened Harper's car seat in the car and I climbed into the back seat next to Harper. Niall got in behind the wheel and we left the hospital and headed home.

After about a 20 minute drive, we arrived home with our little girl. Niall and I climbed out and Niall unhooked Harper's car seat from the car and brought her inside and got her out of her car seat.

"Welcome home Harper"