Telling the Boys

Y/N POV:

Niall and I were planning on having Liam, Louis, and Harry over today along with Eleanor, Freddie, and Bear. The reason we're having them over is to tell them about our first baby.

It was about 3:30 in the afternoon when everyone arrived.

"Hey guys thanks for coming over" Niall said as everyone stepped inside.

"Hey Nialler" Liam, Louis, and Harry said as they each hugged him. Then Freddie (age 5 in this) and Bear (age 4 in this) walked up to Niall.

"Hey Uncle NiNi" they said as they hugged him.

"Hey you two, you both are so big now" my husband told them.

Eleanor came up to me and hugged me.

"Hi Y/N, how have you been lately"

"I'm good, thanks for asking El"

Eleanor and I were busy getting snacks ready for our fun day while Niall and Harry were setting things up in the yard while Liam and Louis were having a water fight with their sons on their shoulders.

"Everything ready Niall" I asked as Eleanor and I came out with the snacks. We were going to be playing some games against each other and the last game will reveal my pregnancy.

"Yeah looks like we're all set. We make a pretty good team don't we Harry."

"We sure do Nialler" Harry said as they hugged each other.

"Well it seems as if the other two do" Eleanor said laughing while looking at her husband and his mate who were still in the middle of the water fight they were having with their sons. Harry, Niall, and I were laughing as well.

"Alright guys time to start" Niall called to his two mates who were now all wet.

"Coming Nialler" Louis called out before squirting Liam one more time.

We played Charades, Never Have I Ever, Hot Hands, and a couple of food challenges until it was time for the final game.

"Alright guys we have one game left. This one is a word scramble puzzle that you guys will have to put together. You may start now." I told our guests while leaning against my husband.

It took them a few minutes to figure it out, but once they solved the puzzle, they all had shocked looks on their faces because the puzzle read:

"We are expecting a baby"

"Is this true" Eleanor asked

"Yeah" I said.

"Omg Nialler is going to be a dad" Louis yelled attacking him, Liam and Harry following him.

"Congrats Y/N" Eleanor said hugging me.

"Thanks El"

I looked over to see my husband struggling to get up due to his mates on top of him.

Harry was the first one to stand up and hug me.

"Congrats Y/N"

"Thanks Harry"

"Congrats to both of you" Liam said as he hugged me while holding Bear's hand followed by Louis who was holding Freddie's hand.

"Third 1D dad" Louis said which made Freddie and Bear clap their hands and laugh playfully.

"How far are you Y/N" Eleanor asked.

"About 5-6 weeks"

"Congrats to Baby Horan" Louis said loud and proud, making everyone cheer.

Everyone had left a few hours ago. Niall and I were relaxing on the couch with our hands on my stomach. I felt my husband kiss my temple.

"I'm so happy that all our friends and our families' are already loving our baby even though he/she isn't here yet" I told Niall.

"Me too, I wonder how the fans are gonna react, and now that we've told both of our families and our friends, why don't we tweet about it" Niall said.

"Sounds like a good idea Niall, but can we do it tomorrow cos I'm starting to feel really tired" I said yawning.

"Of course babe, now how about we go to bed" Niall said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom.

He laid me in our bed, undressed himself so he was only in his boxers, and climbed into bed with me. It didn't take long until we both fell asleep.