Y/N's Birthday

Niall's POV:

I woke up this morning before Y/N so I could put her birthday surprise plan into action. I wanted this to be special because Y/N means the world to me. She's an amazing wife and mother.

As I was walking out of our bedroom, I heard soft noises coming from Harper's nursery, so I went into her nursery to find her laying in her crib wide awake playing with her bunny toy.

"Good morning Harper, did you sleep good" I softly said as I picked her up and she smiled at me. She let out a small giggle as I kissed her head.

"Should we go wake mummy up Harper" I said as I carried her to the master bedroom. I then carefully held Harper over Y/N and she put her little hands on Y/N's face.

Y/N POV:

I felt something tapping on my face, so I opened my eyes to see Harper smiling at me held by Niall.

"Good morning Harper" I said as I took her from Niall and kissed her, and she giggled.

"She wanted to say happy birthday mummy"

"Awe, thank you Harper" I said as I stood up next to Niall.

"Happy birthday babe"

"Thanks Niall" I said as I kissed my husband.

*later that day*

Niall's POV:

Y/N and I are currently on our way to her birthday surprise. Teresa and Bradley offered to watch Harper this evening so they could practice taking care of a baby. Y/N has no idea that I'm taking her to the place where I proposed to her. That place is special to both of us. Y/N was also blindfolded so she couldn't see where I was taking her.

When we arrived at the location, I slowly guided Y/N towards the garden where we were gonna be having a private candlelight dinner. When the dinner table was in sight, I told Y/N she could take off her blindfold, and she was surprised when she saw where we were.

 When the dinner table was in sight, I told Y/N she could take off her blindfold, and she was surprised when she saw where we were

My wife then looked at me in complete shock.

"Oh my god Niall, you did this for me" she said emotionally.

"Yeah I wanted to do something special for my amazing wife on her birthday"

She then came over to hug me.

"Thank you Niall, I don't know what I'd do without a husband like you"

"You're welcome babe" I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

We then sat down at the table and enjoyed our dinner which was brought out to us by a waitress.

"Did you enjoy your birthday dinner babe"

"Yeah, it was really good"

"Good, here I got you a small gift" I said handing her a small box. She then opened it and pulled out a necklace that had the date we met, our proposal date, our wedding date, both our birthdays and Harper's birthday imprinted on it.

"Niall this is beautiful thank you"

"You're welcome babe, would you like me to help you put it on"

"Yes please"

I stood behind her and clasped her new necklace around her neck and she turned around and smiled at me.

"There's one more thing I have to give you" I told my wife as I lead her towards the garden which was covered in tree lights and flowers under the starlight.

"What is it Ni"

"This"

There You Are by Zayn started playing in the background and we both started slow dancing in the garden. As the song ended we smiled at each other.

"Thank you Niall, I enjoyed tonight"

"You're welcome babe, happy birthday" I said as we pulled in for a long kiss under the stars.