Telling Niall

Y/N POV:

I decided to tell Niall by ordering our favorite cake that said a surprise reveal and making his favorite dinner for tonight. I am beyond excited to tell my loving husband about what I found out today.

I had just finished making dinner, getting the table ready, and hid the cake in the fridge when I heard the front door open.

"Y/N babe I'm home"

"In the kitchen Ni"

Niall walked into the kitchen to see two of his favorite things: his favorite dinner on the table and his beautiful wife.

"What's all this?"

"I wanted to make something special for my amazing husband for all the hard work he has done."

"Awe babe thank you" Niall said as he came over and hugged me. "I love you so much"

"You're welcome Ni, I love you too."

During dinner, Niall was telling me about some funny things that happened at work today, which was making me giggle. Niall always knows how to make me laugh.

"How was your day babe" Niall asked me.

This is the moment I've been waiting for all day.

"It was good. Y/F/N and I did some shopping today and hung out. We even picked up dessert for tonight. But it's a surprise so you'll have to close your eyes."

"Really"

"Yeah, you ready for dessert"

"Yes please babe"

"Alright, close your eyes Ni, and no peeking"

I got the cake out of the fridge and set it down in front of my husband before walking back to my side of the table.

"Okay Ni you can open your eyes"

Niall opened his eyes and saw the cake. After looking at it for a few minutes, he looked up at me with his eyes lit up.

 After looking at it for a few minutes, he looked up at me with his eyes lit up

"Oh my god Y/N are you serious"

"Yes Niall I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god I love you so much" he said coming towards me and pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you too Ni" I said as I kissed him. I then felt his hand on my stomach.

"And I love you too my precious baby" Niall said bending down and kissing my stomach. He then stood back up to hug me again. "Oh my god, I'm so happy" I heard my husband mumble into my hair. "Me too Niall, me too" I said kissing him again. We both couldn't believe that we're expecting our first baby.