Talking About Finding Out The Gender

Y/N POV:

It was our one year wedding anniversary. Niall and I were currently at the place he proposed to me. We decided to get out of the house cos I was really craving some fresh air and some alone time with my husband.

We were walking towards where we were going to have our dinner. Niall knew what dinner was but he wouldn't tell me what it was.

We were now sitting at our table waiting for our food to arrive. Niall was drinking water while I was drinking a strawberry lemonade.

"How are you feeling babe"

"I'm feeling good, how about you"

"I'm good, it feels good to be able to get fresh air after being stuck at work all day and to be able to spend some time with my lovely wife"

"Awe Ni, thank you"

"You're welcome babe" Niall told me. "Your strawberry lemonade does look good, I might get one myself"

"It is good, I thought you would've ordered an alcoholic beverage to be honest"

"I'm putting alcohol aside for a while for your sake and our baby's sake, you two mean so much more to me than alcohol, and I love you both so much more"

"Awe Ni, we love you too" I told my husband just as our waitress arrived with our food.

"Here we are, can I get you anything else"

"Two more strawberry lemonades please"

"Alright I'll be right back with those" our waitress said as she stepped away to retrieve our drinks.

I don't know how Niall managed to guess what I was craving which was a fettuccine alfredo with chicken and shrimp along with a chicken caesar salad. Niall got himself a pizza baked spaghetti with a regular house salad.

"What do you think babe"

"I love it, how'd you guess what I was craving"

"I heard you talking about it last night while you were sleeping babe"

"Oh" I said giggling slightly. "Thanks Ni"

"You're welcome babe" Niall said as our waitress came back with two strawberry lemonades.

"Here we are do we need anything else"

"I think we're good for now, thank you miss"

"You're welcome" our waitress said and stepped away to get back to her other duties.

"Cheers babe"

"Cheers Ni"

We clinked our drinks together and enjoyed our dinner.

"How is it babe"

"Really good, how about yours"

"Really good as well"

I finished my all my food and Niall finished a few minutes after me. I then put my hand on my bump cos I was still hungry and craving something sweet.

"You good babe"

"Yeah I'm still hungry though, baby apparently wants dessert"

"Sounds good, we'll get some then"

We were just chatting with each other as our waitress came around.

"I can get these plates out of your way, do we need anything else"

"2 dessert specials please"