Meeting the Families

Y/N POV:

Harper is now a few hours old and has been spending a lot of time with me and Niall. Harper was currently sleeping in the hospital bassinet while Niall had just got off the phone.

"Who was that Ni?"

"My mum, she's on her way here and she's really excited to meet Harper."

"Is it just her coming?"

"No it's her, my dad, Greg, Denise, and Theo. Have you heard from your parents?"

"I have, they're also on their way along with my sister."

"Looks like we're gonna have a packed room" Niall said as he laid back down in the bed with me. We kissed each other just as Harper started waking up. She whined and wriggled in her blanket. Niall stood up and went to pick her up.

"What's the matter Harper" Niall asked her as he swayed back and forth with her in his arms as her cries soothed. "Do you just wanna be held" Niall said as he kissed her head and sat back down in the bed with Harper.

We were sitting in bed with Harper when we heard a knock on the door. Niall handed Harper to me and went to answer the door to see both our families standing in the hallway with gifts.

"Hey everyone"

"Hey Niall"

"Come in"

Both of our families entered the room to see me holding Harper.

"Hey Y/N how are you feeling" my parents asked me.

"I'm feeling good, thank you for asking"

"Oh my goodness isn't she gorgeous" my parents said.

"Do you wanna hold her" I asked my parents.

"Of course" my mom said as I handed Harper to her.

"I can't believe our first granddaughter is here, hello Harper" my mom said to her as Harper grabbed onto her finger.

"She's got a strong grip" my mom said.

My dad was the next one to hold her and Harper grabbed his finger as well.

"What time was she born" my dad asked.

"9:13am"

My sister held her next.

"Hello Harper, I'm your aunty, you and I are gonna have so much fun together"

Again Harper grabbed my sister's finger.

"What's her middle name?"

"Noelle"

Maura was next to hold her and again Harper grabbed her finger.

"Omg aren't you a precious little girl, how big is she?"

"7lbs 12oz, 21 inches"

"Oh my goodness, did you rest at all Y/N?"

"I got a little bit of rest"

"How long were you in labor for?"

"About 6-8 hours"

Bobby was next.

"Maybe I'll take you to a Derby game when you're older" he said to Harper as he kissed her when Harper grabbed his finger.

Greg and Denise took turns holding Harper and the last person to hold her was Theo. Niall sat next to Theo as he held his new baby cousin.

"What do you think Theo" Niall asked his nephew.

"She's so pretty Uncle Niall" Theo said as Harper grabbed his little finger. Theo then leaned down to kiss Harper's forehead which made Harper look up at him.

"I think she likes you Theo" I told him.

Both of our families stayed for a little while fondling over Harper and chatting with me and Niall until Harper started getting tired.

"Thanks for coming everyone" Niall and I said as we hugged our families.

"You're welcome and congrats" our families told us.

"Thank you, we'll see you soon, bye"

"Bye"