Starting to Show

Niall POV:

When I woke up this morning, I noticed that Y/N was sound asleep. She has been feeling really tired ever since she got pregnant. Usually she's always energetic, but now most of her energy is pretty much drained.

I snuggled in close to my sleeping wife from behind her and wrapped an arm around her. I slowly started rubbing her stomach, but it felt a little different. I slowly pulled the covers down to see that she now has a small baby bump.

I couldn't help but smile. I started to place kisses on her baby bump when I felt her hands running through my hair.

"Hi babe" I said looking up to see her smiling.

"Hi Ni" she said as she kissed me while I continued to rub her baby bump.

"I can't believe you have a little bump now" I told her and she looked at her stomach.

"OMG Niall I didn't notice til now, this is amazing" she said as she put her hand on top of mine that was already on her bump.

"I love it, it makes it feel so real" I said smiling.

"Me too Niall, I can't wait to meet our little one"

"Neither can I, god I love you so much"

"I love you too" she said as she kissed me again.

"And I love you too, my precious baby" I said as I kissed her stomach again.