Meeting the Boys

Niall's POV:

Our families had met Harper about an hour ago. Y/N fed Harper not too long ago and Harper was sleeping again. We were just hanging out with our little girl until we heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Harry standing in the hallway with a gift.

"Hey Harry"

"Hey new dad" Harry said pulling me in for a hug while laughing.

I led Harry to where Y/N and Harper were.

"Hey Harry" my wife said.

"Hey new mum, you look amazing" Harry said hugging my wife.

"Thanks"

"This must be my little niece" Harry said as he saw Harper in my wife's arms.

"Yeah, do you wanna hold her?"

"Of course"

Y/N handed Harper to Harry who then sat down in a chair with her.

"Hello Harper, it's your Uncle Harry, you and I are gonna have so much fun together" Harry said as Harper grabbed his finger

"You've got a strong grip, don't you"

"She' been doing that to everyone who's held her, grabbing their fingers" I told Harry.

"Maybe she's just excited to meet new people" Y/N said which made all three of us laugh when we heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see, Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Freddie, and Bear with gifts.

"Hey guys" I said pulling them in for a hug one at a time.

"Hey Niall, welcome to the fatherhood club" Liam and Louis said.

"Thanks mates, come on in"

They came in to see my wife sitting in the bed and Harry holding Harper.

"Hey guys" Y/N said.

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling" Liam asked her.

"I'm good"

"Isn't she adorable" Eleanor said. "Can I take her Harry"

"Sure" Harry said handing Harper to Eleanor.

"What's her middle name" Eleanor asked me and Y/N.

"Noelle"

"Harper Noelle, it's adorable" she said as she continued to admire her.

"Hi Harper, this is your Aunty Eleanor, I'm here to give you advice and have lots of fun with you"

Liam held her next.

"Oh my goodness, you are such a little cutie aren't you Harper. I'm your Uncle Liam. How big is she?"

"7lbs 12oz, 21 inches"

"Wow"

"Who's this daddy" Bear said as he walked towards his dad.

"This is your Uncle NiNi's baby daughter, Harper. What do you think of her"

"She's so cute" Bear said gently stroking her little hand and Harper grabbed his finger.

"She grabbed onto me daddy"

"She sure did"

The last one to hold Harper was Louis.

"Hey Harper, do you think you're gonna be like your daddy or sassy like your Uncle Louis"

After Louis said that, we were all laughing.

"Did you cut the umbilical cord Niall"

"Yeah I did"

"No way mate"

"She's cute Uncle NiNi" Freddie said.

"Thanks Freddie"

Our guests stayed for a while fondling over Harper and chatting with me and Y/N until Harper started feeling tired.

"Thanks for coming everyone" I said.

"You're welcome Y/N and Niall and congrats on Harper" they all said.

"Thank you, bye"

"Bye"