Bonus!! Baby's First Christmas

Y/N POV:

I woke up on Christmas Day at around 7:30 to Harper's cries, so I went over to pick her up, get a fresh diaper on her and her Christmas outfit put on her.

Once she was dressed, she started to become fussy again.

"I know Harper, you're hungry, I shall feed you" I said as I went down to the living room and sat on the couch near the Christmas tree. Once I sat down, I unclipped my nursing tank and allowed Harper to latch on and start feeding.

About a few minutes later, Niall came into the living room to find me and Harper.

"Merry Christmas babe"

"Merry Christmas Ni" I said as my husband came over to kiss me.

"Someone really wanted their Christmas breakfast" I said stroking Harper's forehead.

"She sure did" Niall said as he sat down next to me and Harper.

Harper finished feeding within 10 minutes and I handed her to Niall so he could burp her and we got started with Harper's first Christmas. We had a zoom call scheduled with my family and Niall's family was going to be FaceTiming us later today.

We watched Christmas movies all morning as a family of 3 snuggled up on the couch until Niall's phone went off. It was his mum sending him a FaceTime call.

"Ready babe"

"Yeah" I said while Harper starting crying due to being hungry.

"Alright Harper, I shall feed you"

"I'll step aside and take the call so you can get situated"

"Thanks Ni"

Niall stepped aside to answer his phone.

"Merry Christmas mum"

"Merry Christmas Niall"

"How are things"

"Everything is amazing"