Interview

Niall's POV:

It's currently 4 weeks before Y/N's due date. I decided it was best if I work from home just in case something happens. I had an interview scheduled with Capital FM in a few minutes. Y/N was upstairs getting some rest as Harper has been tiring her out lately. I was downstairs in my work room with the door closed so I wouldn't wake my pregnant wife.

I just got logged on and I heard Roman Kemp start talking.

"We are now joined via live chat with our next guest who is from a small town in Ireland, but has played in big arenas around the world, and is about to become a dad, please welcome Niall Horan" I heard Roman say. I could hear at least four fans in the studio with him

"Hello Roman"

"Good to have you back on the radio"

"Nice to hear your voice again"

"So how has life been?"

"It's been great, working on a new album at the moment and got something special arriving soon"

"That's right you're gonna be a dad soon, congrats to you and Y/N" Roman said as he and the radio crew started clapping and cheering for me.

"Thank you"

"How is Y/N by the way"

"She is amazing, I don't know how she's handling pregnancy, but she's been doing incredible"

"Speaking of Y/N, where is she"

"She's sleeping, baby's been making her tired lately"

"When is she due"

"4 weeks"

"Oh wow so very soon"

"Yeah"

"So I've heard you and Y/N are expecting a girl, right"

"That's true, we're having a daughter"

"Have you guys decided on a name yet"

"We have, but we decided to reveal her name when we announce that she's arrived"

"Well, I've actually found some videos of fans reacting to finding out about Y/N's pregnancy and finding out you're having a girl" Roman said as the videos started playing.

"OMG Niall and Y/N are going to be such great parents, congrats to both of them!"

"This is incredible, Baby Tomlinson, Baby Payne, and now Baby Horan!"

"OMG, Baby Horan is a girl, first 1D daughter!"

"I have a feeling Baby Horan will be a daddy's girl, congrats Y/N and Niall!"

After the last video was played, I was smiling so much, happy that the fans we're excited for me and Y/N.

"They all seem really happy about Baby Horan"

"Yeah they sure do"

"Alright well some of your fans are actually here in the studio with us" Roman said turning the camera towards 4 girls who then waved at the camera.

"Hi girls"

"Hi Niall"

"What are your names"

"Malia"

"Asha"

"Nicole"

"Gabi"

"Nice to meet you girls, I wish I was actually there so I can hug all of you"