Gender Reveal

Y/N POV:

Niall and I were currently at the doctor's for our next ultrasound.

"You looking forward to this" I asked Niall.

"Yeah I'm beyond excited" Niall told me as the doctor came in.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Horan, ready to see your baby"

"Yeah" we said at the same time.

"Alright let's get started"

I lifted my shirt up and the doctor put the gel on my stomach and we saw that our baby had gotten bigger than our last ultrasound.

Niall and I looked at each other smiling.

"Mr. and Mrs. Horan your baby is perfectly healthy. Would you like to know the gender?"

We looked at each other and remembered what we planned.

"Can you actually write down the gender of our baby and seal it in this envelope" I asked handing the doctor a piece of paper and an envelope.

"Of course" the doctor said. We got the envelope back and I got the gel cleaned off my stomach.

We left the doctors and headed to the bakery in town.

"Hello, how can I help you today" a lady at the bakery asked us.

"We're here to place a cake order" we told her.

"Ok what kind of cake will it be"

"A gender reveal cake"

"Oooo these are my personal favorite cakes to make. Do you happen to have the gender and is this your first baby?"

"Yes this is our first baby and the gender is in this envelope" Niall said handing the lady the envelope.

"Ok, I have a few questions for you guys. What cake flavor would you like and also how do you want the cake to look?"

"Can we do a vanilla cake with icing in between the cakes that's either pink or blue, a white icing bottom layer, then covered in pink and blue rosettes, pink on one side blue on the other side"

"Of course, is their anything you want the cake to say"

"Do you guys use fondant at all"

"Yeah we do"

"Can we do a white fondant banner on the top that says Team Girl or Team Boy"

"Of course, when will you need the cake ready?"

"Is there a chance it will be ready by 4:00pm today"

"Yes I can certainly do that, can I get a name for this order?"

"Horan"

"Alright I've got you guys down, I'll see you later today when you pick up your cake"

"Thank you" we said as we left the bakery.