Dinner with the Lads

Please read Author's Note at the end of this part.

Niall's POV:

Tonight, Liam was hosting a get together BBQ and Y/N, Harper, and I were invited, along with Harry, Louis, Eleanor, and Freddie. Y/N was currently getting Harper's diaper bag and baby food ready while I was getting Harper dressed in her cute little summer outfit.

"Are you excited to see your uncles Harper, and your two cousins and your auntie" I cooed to her as I picked her up after she was dressed. She then showed me a small smile.

"I take that as a yes" I said as I kissed her head and brought her downstairs to get her into her car seat. I then let her play with her toys hanging from the handle of the car seat.

"She ready Niall"

"Yeah are you"

"Yeah"

"Alright let's get going"

We then packed up our car and headed to Liam's house. Liam lives quite a distance away so it was about a half hour drive. We were both surprised that Harper had stayed calm the whole time.

When we arrived at Liam's house, Bear came to answer the door.

"Hey Bear, how you doing buddy"

"I'm good Uncle NiNi, come in"

"Hey Niall and Y/N you made it"

"Hey Liam" my wife and I both said at the same time.

Y/N set Harper's car seat down so she could get her out. Harper was completely fascinated with her surroundings.

"Hey Harper, how's my little niece doing" Liam said as he gently tickled Harper.

Harry and Louis then came in along with Eleanor and Freddie.

"Hey Niall, hey Y/N, hey Harper" they all said as they came over to hug us.

"Hey" my wife and I both said at the same time.

Y/N POV:

The boys were outside cooking the BBQ food while Eleanor and I were watching the kids playing inside. Harper was sitting on a play mat playing with a few of her baby toys while Freddie and Bear were building a block tower. They kept building until it toppled down on top of Freddie.

"Timber" Bear said.

Harper started giggling at her cousins.

"Are you okay Freddie"

"Yeah I'm okay, that was fun, let's do it again Bear"

"Okay"

They built the tower up again and this time it fell over on top of Bear.

"Timber" they both said.

Again Harper kept giggling. So they continued to build the tower until they got bored.

"Aunty El, Aunty Y/N can we watch TV"

"Yeah we can for a little bit" Eleanor said. After we turned it on, we were surprised at what was on. The boys also walked in at the moment it started.

"Ha" they all said.

"Is that you daddy" Bear asked Liam.

"Yeah me and your uncles did that about 8 years ago"